• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valentine 1 radar - great used condition

I have everthing that came with the box since i bought it. Asking $$$ plus shipping.

What's included:

1. Valentine one radar locator
2. Windshield mount
3. Visor mount
4. Lighter adapter
5. Power cord, coiled
6. Power cord, straight
7. Spare suction cups
8. Direct-wire power adapter
9. Wiring-harness connector
10. Dual lock fastener
11. Owner's manual
12. Spare fuse

I ran the upgrade status on the valentine1.com and it doesn't need any upgrade uless you live in Euro.

Serial Number 1138290636

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8. This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser with just one exception—it lacks POP Protection. Of interest to those who drive in Europe and some other countries outside the U.S., the latest V1 version also has Euro Mode.

Upgrade Recommendation: You have a sophisticated security system, and we’re cautious about recommending an Upgrade. If you believe in keeping up with technology, particularly if the POP Mode is being used in your area, then go ahead. V1’s approach to the POP problem is superior to all others in the industry. If you drive abroad, you will appreciate our new Euro Mode which improves protection on photo radar as it is used in some countries outside the U.S.

This radar is the best in the radar market today and safe me from many tickets. Please pm me if you are interested.

SOLD, wow within 2 days of listing.

Attachments

• DSC02401.jpg
    DSC02401.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Back