• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vancouver show & shine event - confirmed!!!

New dealership opening with show & shine event. Food, Fun, Professional photographer and sound off event.

I have a formal invite to show my car and would like to extend this to any local NSX that would like to attend. The owner has confirmed they will reserve spots for me. I just need a head count.

Dealership: Trinity Auto Coquitlam
Address: 513 Clarke Road Coquitlam (Lougheed & North Road)
Date: June 9th, Saturday
Time: 11am - 4pm
RSVP: Mandatory for reserved spot, roll call below
***Food and professional photographer on site*** (I will have access to the photo's after the event)

There will be a handful of exotic cars they are bringing in for this event. Although I'm no euro-exotic-sports car, I will be representing the Japanese import as exotic as can be. I'm hoping to not be the only X there. Let's get a round of local X's on one lot and show them how it's really done. This is the perfect excuse we've all been waiting for to get together. I'd definitely like to meet all of you finally.

1. NSX604 - Jason ([email protected])
2. Paris - 1-800-453-0334
3. Louie
4. David NSX
5. Angus
6. Rico (forgot your tag on prime)
7. NSXRM
8. NSXRM
9. NSXRM (3spots - 2 convertable conversion X's)
10. LITTLE RED COUPE
11. SiNzz
12. BK

(just keep adding numbers, not limited)

I will be there regardless so don't be shy. If not the X, come by to say "hi" :biggrin:

Last edited:
My car is in the shop......don't know if it will be done....that would be cutting it close but any other event id like to attend.

Im going to come check it out though.

Cheers.
Tim

Hello from beautiful Victoria, BC. As some of you know, I spend about 1/3 of my time in Vancouver, so hopefully I'll catch up with you on a ride soon.

I'm in for this thing at Trinity...I don't know how to add my name to Jason's list - someone help me.

Toll-Free Cel: 1-800-453-0334

New dealership opening with show & shine event. Food, Fun, Professional photographer and sound off event.

I have a formal invite to show my car and would like to extend this to any local NSX that would like to attend. The owner has confirmed they will reserve spots for me. I just need a head count.

Dealership: Trinity Auto Coquitlam
Address: 513 Clarke Road Coquitlam (Lougheed & North Road)
Date: June 9th, Saturday
Time: 11am - 4pm
RSVP: Mandatory for reserved spot, roll call below
***Food and professional photographer on site*** (I will have access to the photo's after the event)

There will be a handful of exotic cars they are bringing in for this event. Although I'm no euro-exotic-sports car, I will be representing the Japanese import as exotic as can be. I'm hoping to not be the only X there. Let's get a round of local X's on one lot and show them how it's really done. This is the perfect excuse we've all been waiting for to get together. I'd definitely like to meet all of you finally.

1. NSX604 - Jason ([email protected])
2. Paris - 1-800-453-0334
3. Louie
4. David NSX
5. Angus
6. Rico (forgot your tag on prime)
7. NSXRM
8. NSXRM
9. NSXRM (3spots - 2 convertable conversion X's)
10. LITTLE RED COUPE
11. SiNzz
12. BK

(just keep adding numbers, not limited)

I will be there regardless so don't be shy. If not the X, come by to say "hi" :biggrin:

Starting to turn out. Maybe we should all go for a cruise and dinner after this event?

You can reply, email or PM me to get on the list. Open invitation.

Last edited:
Thanks Jason for organizing this. Looks like there will be a good turnout and I hope the weather co-operates.

I will be in Oregon with a few NSX owners on a drive to Condon for the weekend. We'll get the Vancouver area owners together this summer for sure. Maybe at my place for a drive and a BBQ when I get established here in my new home.

Pam
604-818-6033 local cell

Last edited:
The weather (at least at this point; knock on wood) looks good for next weekend. Thankgod it won't be as hot...30degrees is stretching it a bit for my taste. I'm burning up right now :(

Thanks Jason for organizing this. Looks like there will be a good turnout and I hope the weather co-operates.

I will be in Oregon with a few NSX owners on a drive to Condon for the weekend. We'll get the Vancouver area owners together this summer for sure. Maybe at my place for a drive and a BBQ when I get established here in my new home.

Pam
604-818-6033 local cell

Thanks Pam. We'll miss you this round but catch ya on the next. Can't wait for a great BBQ at your place.

SiNzz: "knock on wood" for the weather.
-J

There's some talk about going for dinner afterwards. Is anyone interested in meeting for breakfast before this event (maybe ~9:30am at White Spot or something)?

Paris

Here's the catch. Since the most of us have garage queen's weather may not hold out tomorrow, or I get the feeling that we'll scatter if we see rain. The organizer just called me and the show and shine is on regardless. We'll have to play it by ear (or rain in this case). I hope to see you all out there with some good weather. :cool:

There's some talk about going for dinner afterwards. Is anyone interested in meeting for breakfast before this event (maybe ~9:30am at White Spot or something)?

Paris

I'll most likely be doing final detail on my car the morning of. It's ritual for me. You have my cell # I emailed you from my gmail. I will call Angus and Louie mid morning tomorrow and we may meet up first but not confirmed yet.

SiNzz: no worries, this is the "wet coast" we live in. Weather people are always wrong kinda like today. Hopefully this rain storm blows over and we get sun tomorrow.

Hi from Portland :)

I hope you all have a great meet regardless of weather.

I got my new igniter at Zahntech and everything seems good so far. Met with the local group last night for dinner and karting. Awesome guys, hopefully we'll all get together this summer.

Seattle/Washington traffic sucked everywhere I went but the NSX makes it bearable.

I just called around and there's still a handful of us still going. May not be in the X but we'll meet up then go for lunch or figure something out.

Pam: Great to hear your car's back up and running at full speed. We'll need to setup something again to get us all together on a sunny day w/ all the X's out.

sorry will not be makin it out due to the rain.....thanks again for the invite and hopefully we'll reschedule. raj

It was crappy weather but we had a OK turn out. Funny thing for a NSX meet is that there was only 1 NSX (Thanks Paris). Nonetheless, we got to meet each other in some of our daily drivers (well, Louie brought his Ford GT) and had a great meet. It was a good foundation to what I can see to something to build on for upcoming cruises, dinners and events. I now have most of your contact info so I'll keep it live for the summer. Let me know if you have anything in mind and well put something together. See you all again real soon. :smile:

Edit: Almost forgot. I was talking with the owner before I left and he said he wanted to do the same event again exactly 1 month from now. I'll keep you all posted so keep your ears/eyes open for round 2.

Too bad about the rain. However, it was really nice to meet NSX604 (sorry forgot your name) and Paris. Loved checking out the ford GT :D

where?

Back