• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vanity plates

Any one have any crazy NSX related vanity plate ideas? I'm pretty sure there are plenty out there. I'd like to do something other than year.

NSeXY
NSXTACY
NSXTREME
DOXNSX

Any other creative ideas?

I got in BIG TROUBLE with the plates I had on my 91. It made perfectly good sense to me when I ordered them but I got some strange looks for MY91NSX. I was stopped by more than a few people who wanted to know the year and the make of the car because they read it as MY 9IN SX. :eek: It was a particular cause of attention getting as I stood in the terminal at Dulles Airport waiting for the buyer of the car to arrive while holding the license plate over my head. You should have seen the stares, glares, and crotch watchers :rolleyes:

HAHA both of those are GREAT. I better have multiple people look at my ideas before I try to get one. With those 3 letters involved I guess a plate can be pretty damn funny.

One of our locals have WOW NSX. After I got my big ass wing I got BLCBIRD ( big Sr-71 fan here).

With the announcement of the new NSX, I guess it might be appropriate to refer to our NSXs as the "1st edition" NSX....these aren't really crazy per se.

something like:

1ST NSX
NSXPRME....I like this one. Is it taken in Calif.?
FRSTNSX
NSX MK1
NSX SER1
RGNLNSX ('Original NSX'....its a bit of a stretch)
1STEDTN
ORGNL 1
CAME 1ST.....(maybe more appropriate for a woman...men would be too embarrassed to have it)
1ST2CME

I've always wanted my Prime username/internet alias on my license place.

BNGL3RT

Had these on my 94 Single turboed Supra.
25158_986214266629_8801153_53078147_5839728_n.jpg

Looking for a clean NSX now... will probably transfer these plates when i finally find the perfect car for me.

I have 04NSX on mine. I still get people asking me what year and model car it is.... ugh.

I have MI NSXTC. Someone already had MY NSXTC.

Friend of mine just ordered (order went through so i will post it) for his SLS

"VA CHINA"

Back