• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VeilSide NSX without wing

DSC_8373s.jpg

DSC_8371s.jpg

DSC_8372s.jpg

DSC_8369s.jpg

DSC_8377s.jpg

Never seen a veilside in Japan...is that common? I thought that was a US kit? I like it honestly.

Its not THAT bad...

Who makes those wheels with the Titan Coat? They are definitely not Volks.

Also who makes those mirrors?

What if we all start bashing each other's car? What sense does that make? Everyone has a different opinion as to what looks good and this site is supposed to be about sharing our passion for the NSX. Just an observation...

Never seen a veilside in Japan...is that common? I thought that was a US kit? I like it honestly.

Veilside is a Japanese company.

The wheel choice, and lack of a rear spoiler, are absolutely killing this car... the kit itself looks good, at least to me. It gives the nsx what is missing, that is a wide, exotic-car rear presence. In addition to changing the look of the car, it becomes significantly wider, so the result is something that is not necessarily nsx, but is exotic, and rare.

The main issue with these types of rebody kits (eg veilside FD, etc.) is the fit & finish of the body work - you need to go absolutely top grade, or the result is not worth the effort.

It needs an entirely new rear end IMO. They could have done a much better job. More like a Saleen S7

I like mine with out the wing. It looked dumb. Also making some changes to the tail lights which I also hate. Bought the car to rep my shop and so far, it's gotten WAY more attention than any other car I have ever owned (which includes some very pricey machines).

Look great :eek: Not a fan of the stickers but it's a show car.

I'd pimp it with a 3.5 turbo combo 5 speed and the new OS locker from Shad But you'll have to be fast to see it :tongue:

Meh. It's ok. Im not a big fan if the Veilside kit to begin with, but I agree that it needs a wing.

But hey if the owner thinks its hot, kudos to him, its his ride, not mine.

If anyone is interested, we have the last complete Veilside kit with all components.

In stock here at Umbrella A.D. in Seattle.

Thanks

Rav

It needs an entirely new rear end IMO. They could have done a much better job. More like a Saleen S7

someone has good taste (IMO), while they are at it, a new front too. They did a good job with the 350z and the celica, this is nasty. Proportions are all out of whack.

Back