• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside side mirrors

I will still be interested if they could make them for LHD. It should not be hard for them to do it since they are not in stock. They all have to be made.
Is the mirror adjustable at all? I know the mirror can move, but can the housing move around at all?

DPG said:
I will still be interested if they could make them for LHD. It should not be hard for them to do it since they are not in stock. They all have to be made.
Is the mirror adjustable at all? I know the mirror can move, but can the housing move around at all?

The house is fix but the glass is adjustable. I did took this pict to show the visibility from the drivers view. But this is after I have remounted the new mirror glas with an 15 degree spacer.

Attachments

• Mirrors Angel.jpg
    Mirrors Angel.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 425
Is anyone still interested? I am only placing one order so far for Zero-Cool tomarrow. If anyone still like a set please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Son

iasports said:
Is anyone still interested? I am only placing one order so far for Zero-Cool tomarrow. If anyone still like a set please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Son[/QUOTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes! I can't wait...thanks Son....

there is no demand after learning about the factory mirror holes. The body kit has door panels that cover up the factory holes. Nobody wants to cover thier factory holes, and everyone wants to be able to have a motor to move the glass (to me no biggie, even ferrari has manual mirrors ;) )

Back