• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive!!!! June 11th 2006

Thanks for putting Bernard's pics up, Conrad...nice!

Have you gotten a new tire yet...or are you gonna stick with the donut? :eek:

John & Co., thanks again for a great event! Some of the most enjoyable miles I've ever driven have been during your Canyon Drives...looking forward to many more!

Mike & Mitchell

Eric, the donut is still on the car. My Discount Tire guy has ordered me two new A0220s from Yokohama and hopefully he gets them in soon.

I'm really looking forward to experiencing first-hand all the spare tire re-packaging stories.

--Conrad