• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside side mirrors

awsomr1 said:
Mike,

Looks like you have too much free time on your hand, you are always on Prime :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't you have a day job :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

What are you talking about???? I am at my "day job" :biggrin:

iasports said:
Zero-Cool,

I will have a price by today I hope. Bulletproof Automotive is currently unloading a shipment of parts and my representative can not contact Veilside for me as of yet but will as soon as the shipment is finished unloading. I will post up another update by today. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Son, for puting this together... :smile:
list...
1.Zero -Cool (me )
2.calvin (poohBEAR)
3.James (awsomr1)
4.Pretegra
5.DPG (depending on the price)
6.Dippy9
7.Racerxjling (jeff)
8.NSXBOX
9.NSXWIND
10.NSXBOX (depending on the price)
11.Stunner
12.TOMMYP

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay everyone in prices I'm still waiting on Bulletproof Automotive to get back w/ me on prices and eta on the mirrors. Please give me until Friday to work this out.

Thank you,

Son @ IA

Zero-Cool said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Son, for puting this together... :smile:
list...
1.Zero -Cool (me )
2.calvin (poohBEAR)
3.James (awsomr1)
4.Pretegra
6.Dippy9
7.Racerxjling (jeff)
8.NSXBOX
9.NSXWIND
11.Stunner
12.TOMMYP

1.Zero -Cool (me )
2.calvin (poohBEAR)
3.James (awsomr1)
4.Pretegra
6.Dippy9
7.Racerxjling (jeff)
8.NSXBOX
9.NSXWIND
11.Stunner
12.TOMMYP[/QUOTE]
13. C30A (depending on the price)

I'm in #13, count me in, if you can ship it to Brunei :wink:

Update: 5/13/05

Veilside Japan only has one mold of the mirrors so to make one set of mirrors for the NSX it will take one day. How ever many people plan on picking up a set will depend on how long it takes to get here from Japan. Once the order is placed it will take one full day to make one set of mirrors after the order is complete Veilside Japan will air ship it and that will take another 5 days. Once mirrors are here (CA.) I will ship the mirrors out the same day and will offer next day to anyone interested in faster shipping.

MSRP Price: $350
NSX Prime: $325

ETA on mirrors will take up to 30-50 days for me to ship out. Prime members if you like to order a set please let me know by next week so I can place this order for you. If you have any questions please let us know. Thank you. Son @ IA

C30A4 said:
1.Zero -Cool (me )
2.calvin (poohBEAR)
3.James (awsomr1)
4.Pretegra
6.Dippy9
7.Racerxjling (jeff)
8.NSXBOX
9.NSXWIND
11.Stunner
12.TOMMYP

I'm in #13, count me in, if you can ship it to Brunei :wink:[/QUOTE]

I will ship anywhere as long as you can provide me the exact ship to address so I can get a ship quote for you before you make a purchase w/ the mirrors. Thank you.

iasports said:
Update: 5/13/05

Veilside Japan only has one mold of the mirrors so to make one set of mirrors for the NSX it will take one day. How ever many people plan on picking up a set will depend on how long it takes to get here from Japan. Once the order is placed it will take one full day to make one set of mirrors after the order is complete Veilside Japan will air ship it and that will take another 5 days. Once mirrors are here (CA.) I will ship the mirrors out the same day and will offer next day to anyone interested in faster shipping.

MSRP Price: $350
NSX Prime: $325

ETA on mirrors will take up to 30-50 days for me to ship out. Prime members if you like to order a set please let me know by next week so I can place this order for you. If you have any questions please let us know. Thank you. Son @ IA

So Son, how long will it take, on the first paragraph it indicates 1 day to make and 5 day shipping time, on the last paragraph it indicates 30-50 days on ETA :confused: :confused: :confused:

Which is it??

From your post and if all the people on the list purchase, it would take 1 day to order, 13 days to make (one per day), than air ship to US 5 days. That is a total of 19 days.

Correct???

iasports said:

I'm in #13, count me in, if you can ship it to Brunei :wink:

I will ship anywhere as long as you can provide me the exact ship to address so I can get a ship quote for you before you make a purchase w/ the mirrors. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Count me in too. Thanks!

#14 RUSHIN

awsomr1 said:
So Son, how long will it take, on the first paragraph it indicates 1 day to make and 5 day shipping time, on the last paragraph it indicates 30-50 days on ETA :confused: :confused: :confused:

Which is it??

From your post and if all the people on the list purchase, it would take 1 day to order, 13 days to make (one per day), than air ship to US 5 days. That is a total of 19 days.

Correct???
James,

Sorry for the confusion I just typed in what a representative at Veilside told me. That is how long Veilside told me but the my contact at Bulletproof told me something different. Richard @ Bulletproof informed me that usually Veilside takes a while to make the products so to be safe he told me an estimated time of arrival will be 30-90 days. I know this sounds like a long wait but that is what it usually takes to get original Veilside parts from Japan.

Update: 5/13/05 @ 2:13pm pst

If I can get 15 buyers for the mirrors the price will be reduced to:

$350 MSRP
$300 NSX prime members if 15 members buy.

ETA time from Veilside Japan to Veilside USA 30 - 90 days. Please let me know if anyone has any further questions.

Thank you,

Son @ IA

Although it is doubtful, did you ever confirm if they are motorized? Based on the pic there is no tolereance for "bumping" into it..no hinges. I take it adjusting the mirror would require you to push on the mirror itself.

Jeff

Racerxjling said:
Although it is doubtful, did you ever confirm if they are motorized? Based on the pic there is no tolereance for "bumping" into it..no hinges. I take it adjusting the mirror would require you to push on the mirror itself.

Jeff

Just confirmed w/ Bulletproof & Veilside the NSX carbon fiber mirrors are powered.

iasports said:
Just confirmed w/ Bulletproof & Veilside the NSX carbon fiber mirrors are powered.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yes!! baby!!!Its powered!!! Guys we need ONE more buyer and it will be 300.00 a set.
GOD! I love this mirrors! :biggrin:

1.Zero -Cool (me )
2.calvin (poohBEAR)
3.James (awsomr1)
4.Pretegra
6.Dippy9
7.Racerxjling (jeff)
8.NSXBOX
9.NSXWIND
11.Stunner
12.TOMMYP[/QUOTE]
13. C30A
14.RUSHIN

Last edited:
Im in.. put me down.... however, has someone replied to this? :

These mirrors would require you to fill in the holes the stock mirrors mount with and have your door repainted. Not sure if that is worth it just for cool mirrors.

iasports said:
Update: 5/13/05 @ 2:13pm pst

If I can get 15 buyers for the mirrors the price will be reduced to:

$350 MSRP
$300 NSX prime members if 15 members buy.

ETA time from Veilside Japan to Veilside USA 30 - 90 days. Please let me know if anyone has any further questions.

Thank you,

Son @ IA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We now have 15 buyer..Please contact Son ( iasports )..So he can start placing the order...I did mine! :biggrin:
Thanks guy.....

Zero-Cool said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We now have 15 buyer..Please contact Son ( iasports )..So he can start placing the order...I did mine! :biggrin:
Thanks guy.....
Exactly how do we contact him, and what forms of payment does he accept?

NSXnBRLA said:
Exactly how do we contact him, and what forms of payment does he accept?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Son, work number 626 839-4902(PST) or just PM him....

Updated list...

1.Zero -Cool (me )
2.calvin (poohBEAR)
3.James (awsomr1)
4.Pretegra
6.Dippy9
7.Racerxjling (jeff)
8.NSXBOX
9.NSXWIND
11.Stunner
12.TOMMYP[/QUOTE]
13. C30A
14.RUSHIN
15.NSXnBRLA
16.NSXVetteViperSupra (Danny)
17.Pretegra
18.you

Last edited:
Ummmm...how are these powered again? The feed for the power and controls would have a hard time being reworked into the front sash for the window. The only reason Veilside developed these mirrors is because the door on thei kit gets so reworked that the OEM mirrors become useless. I can't believe ALL of you guys are willing to paint your doors just to have "cool" mirrors.

On the other hand, I am in the market for a cheap set of OEM mirrors to do some custom work on. If anyone wants to sell me thiers please PM me!

Pretegra said:
I m in for sure!
count me in!!!!!!!
please pm me who ever is in charge of ordering!!!!

Thank you for your time guys........

can't wait!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Yes, me too...I can't wait! :biggrin:

Son, work number 626 839-4902 (PST) or just PM him....

Back