• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vendor Introduction

Lud says: "I'd encourage each of you to post a short introduction of yourself, your
company and your products, perhaps with a link to your websites where applicable. "

Well, Dali Racing is all about the NSX and the best way to see what we are up too is to visit the website: http://www.daliracing.com
and wander around among all the toys. We update the site at least 4 times a month - you can check the "what's new" link on the menu bar for the list of modified pages. I usually answer all emails within 24 hours, and I do not usually answer the real phone since I am never there, but I will answer the cell if it rings. (damn Sprint) Remember that we are in this to have fun - you should too.

Merry Modifications!

------------------
need more info? private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Originally posted by hejo:
Do you plan on having a chip upgrade for the SportShift?

No, we most likely will not as my chip guy is back in Japan, and OBD2 makes it hard for onboard chip mods to work without freaking out the ECU/engine checklight circuit. We do have access to a piggyback computer system that should allow tuning of the OBD2 cars, but it has to be done on the car that is being modified, on the dyno. We will be using that system to push the Dali/Basch SC cars past 400RWHP safely.

------------------

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Mark,
Whats the ETA on the V1 mount for targas? Im just dying for a asthetically pleasing way of mounting my V1.

------------------
-------
95 T bl/bl @ 35K

Originally posted by SigEpUCI:
Mark,
Whats the ETA on the V1 mount for targas? Im just dying for a asthetically pleasing way of mounting my V1.

that is unclear at the moment as I have lots of new stuff in progress that I need to finish up.

------------------

[email protected]

Back