• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very Special Thanks to Hirofumi for an absolutely fantastic week

Hirofumi-san

Thank you very much for making all of the arrangements and providing an excellent experience for all of us who attended. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

-Todd

+1:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hirofumi, thank you very much for the experience of a lifetime! It was great to meet you and I really appreciate all the time and effort that you put into this entire tour. It was a first class experience the entire time!

Please let us know if you come to the US. I'm sure many of us would get together and throw a party for you. :)

Thank you!!!

--Conrad

Hirofumi san, thank You for giving me the pleasure of seeing your country, for introducing me to so many people. I have learned so much about your culture and land which is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and of course all the tours, parties and the Fiesta. One problem though! I want to go back in near future. See you soon! Doumo Arigatou John Marino

Back