• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video of the garage with black NSX

jop

Registered Member
Hey guys. I’ve started a new YouTube channel called last driver, I have a fairly successful one with video games called last gamer. Anyway I thought I better share this here as I speak about the greatest car ever. The Honda NSX

https://youtu.be/ajvCErQEGTM

Cool. I went from a bb6 prelude into a B.B. Nsx.

I’m another proud BB6 Prelude owner that now has an NSX too. Bought the ‘lude new on ‘97 and 205k miles and over 20 years later, she’s still my daily driver. She still get appreciative waves and thumbs up too..,,but not nearly as often as the NSX :)

Love hearing the prelude is getting the praise it should. Thumbs up from me for sure

I’m another proud BB6 Prelude owner that now has an NSX too. Bought the ‘lude new on ‘97 and 205k miles and over 20 years later, she’s still my daily driver. She still get appreciative waves and thumbs up too..,,but not nearly as often as the NSX :)
I sold mine shortly after buying the Nsx. It was such a good car. I just wish it had more power. I do miss it...

Back