• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIdeoclip with nice girl, 2 NSX, some MR2 and one ferrari

Hello

Today one off our DUTCH NSX members tried te made a nice videoclip with some NSX, MR2 and one Ferrari.

We used the song from Madonna "material girl"

Today we used the whole day to get some usefull material.

Vincent ( the camereman) wil now put all things togetter to a small videoclip. Iff this clip is ready i will put the link on NSXPRIME.

He are some foto's / impressions off the day.

Have a nice vieuw.

I hope you enjoyed it

greatings ronny

Very nice way to spend a day I must say!

Thanks for the teaser! :biggrin: How long are you going to make us wait for the video now? :smile:

Hi Ronny,

Cool! :)
Where did they get the girl from? :) Actually (don't take it personal), I would be fine if we could vote on/decide between five girls and not cars. :tongue: :) Like some of the old hot ZZTop videos. :D

Where did they get the girl from? Actually (don't take it personal), I would be fine if we could vote on/decide between five girls and not cars. Like some of the old hot ZZTop videos

Hi thomas

The girl is the owner of the grey mr2 convertible. she's a member off the durch mr2 club. The camaraman was member off the dutch mr2 club before he decided to buy a "nicer"car ( the NSX-T) (sorry vincent).

But i liked the day so much that this is not the last time.

greatings ronny

Hi Ronny,

Thanks very much for sharing.
Very funny by the way, I have been thinking about making a short movie with the NSX in it as well, already had written a kind of script but then crashed the car. Since now, the car is back on the road again, I will have to start working on it again. I have the cam now, but the mount to to mount it on the car is not ok, I will have to find a better one.

Still, the idea is still in my head. First, to have the website up then adding things like short movies, stories, photo-shoots etc.

Am looking forward to the clip of course.

I have been thinking about making a short movie with the NSX in it as well

Hi maarten,

When this video is going to be a succes, we already considerd to make a movie with severall NSX cars and a few nice girls.

I wil ask Vincent to think about it. We do need a very good story otherwise the video wil be a disaster.

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:
Hi maarten,

When this video is going to be a succes, we already considerd to make a movie with severall NSX cars and a few nice girls.

I wil ask Vincent to think about it. We do need a very good story otherwise the video wil be a disaster.

greatings ronny

Hi Ronny,

Well, I got the idea from some of the very nice clips I have seen here on Prime and that got me thinking. I am very new to the video-thing though and it is not that easy to do these things. It takes a lot of time to get things right. But it's nice to know that more people are interested in these kinds of things.

Good luck getting the video together should look good.

But dont think its going to be fast. With experience from NEONSX i know how time consuming it is just for a short 30sec clips. Still waiting on videos of two drives and the NSXPO lols.

Well, hmmm, what should I say. :confused: I'm kind of speechless I have to admit. :) Please don't take it as a critique but I don't like the idea of a girl dancing around the NSX very much. It's like the NSX didn't deserve this. It doesn't value the car IMO.
A Ferrari is a much better choice here, as an overpriced FIAT, hihi. :)
But the girl is very pretty and matches the song perfectly. The video is well done too. But I liked the Madonna's original video better I have to admit. Regardless of that I hate Madonna for her music and videos anyway but that's a completly different story. :D

Congrats!

Nice video! The song matches the lineup of cars perfect. Only thing I would change is have the girl driving the cars alone. She's the center of attention and the guys driving pull your eye off of her. Well done though.

I am in Vegas with the Air Force and I just saw this video on TV. I don't know the channel it was on. I was on my way to get a bite to eat. Does anyone have a link to a page that works? Hot girl, nice NSX, MR-2, and F360

I hope she was wearing micro fiber pants. Looks like she was trying to give the NSX a nice buff with her posterior. :wink::tongue::biggrin:

Back