• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

VIN check on 1992 NSX please.

The car is located in plano (dallas) and seems to be in my range with the payments they cite.

Here is the vin: JH4NA1151NT000077

Thanks in advance!!

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Car has been around and has spent time in Florida (uh oh). Been leased and auctioned a couple of times and has been in at least one reported accident. Be careful...

where do you want me to email the report?

spookyp - would you mind e-mailing me? I have a VIN I'd like to run for someone who is not on the message forums.

Sure thing... I emailed you Lud...

And NetViper, I took the liberty of forwarding the Carfax to your default email address...

Originally posted by spookyp:
Sure thing... I emailed you Lud...

And NetViper, I took the liberty of forwarding the Carfax to your default email address...

Thank you so much... the car sounds pretty good. I will talk to the dealer to find out more information.

It does show one accident record : Florida
Police Report
Case #573976280
Accident Reported
Involving a front impact
with another motor vehicle

What would this typically be? Rear-ending someone?

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

That's what I figured from the description... One cool thing, though, is that the case number is actually recorded. It's semi-feasible to actually track the details of that accident down if you can isolate what part of Florida it was...

Back