• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIN JH4NA2166YT000238 Does any one know any about this car?

Hi,

I've been looking at purchasing an NSX for a while now and have reviewed countless threads on this websites. Thanks for the good work everyone. It's made me that much certain that this is the car for me.

I've seen this car for the last several weeks on different websites and now it is up for sale on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...228218043QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250228218043

Looks great and has low mileage, but I'm hoping that someone who know about NSXs has seen the car or knows something about it. I found an old thread about 5 years old when it was previously for sale and it sounds like the suspension may have been messed with, but maybe it's been corrected by now.

Any input would be appreciated. Keep up the good work.

If you visit their website, you will see that they are asking $51.9K for it.
Granted, it is CarFax clean and looks clean.
This is not the 1st time it is on eBay. To me, it is the 2nd.

I just hate the notion of buying from a dealership...sorry to bust anyone's bubble...but the machine that I got for $29,000 kicks the crap out of that car...and mine comes with countless mods that actually add to the car..such as..Dali exhaust, timing belt, water pump, timing, valve adjustment, Wings West Body Kit, LCD Monitor and upgraded stereo - dvd/cd, full window tint package and 18/19 inch tires with Niche Rhine rims along with NSX logo on each headrest - an absolutely breath-taking machine!! :wink:

I prefer the option of buying from someone who cares or cared for the car...dealerships scare me...reallly scare me:eek: ...they rarely have the buyer's interests in mind...please wait and buy from NSXPRIME:wink: ...I waited over 1.5 years...and did it ever pay off:biggrin: ...the car of my dreams..and I mean...the car of my dreams:wink: ..was only 40 minutes away...and in Calgary...a totally beaten NSX will sell for much more than I payed for my 91 black beauty. Please have patience...:rolleyes:

Dam :cool:

It looks as though the front bumper is out of alignment with the fender.

You can purchase from a dealership as long as you get the car inspected by someone else (Acura) as I've seen too many problems with trusting a dealership selling the car.

I just hate the notion of buying from a dealership...sorry to bust anyone's bubble...but the machine that I got for $29,000 kicks the crap out of that car...and mine comes with countless mods that actually add to the car..such as..Dali exhaust, timing belt, water pump, timing, valve adjustment, Wings West Body Kit, LCD Monitor and upgraded stereo - dvd/cd, full window tint package and 18/19 inch tires with Niche Rhine rims along with NSX logo on each headrest - an absolutely breath-taking machine!! :wink:

I prefer the option of buying from someone who cares or cared for the car...dealerships scare me...reallly scare me:eek: ...they rarely have the buyer's interests in mind...please wait and buy from NSXPRIME:wink: ...I waited over 1.5 years...and did it ever pay off:biggrin: ...the car of my dreams..and I mean...the car of my dreams:wink: ..was only 40 minutes away...and in Calgary...a totally beaten NSX will sell for much more than I payed for my 91 black beauty. Please have patience...:rolleyes:

Dam :cool:

You know what you say is not that uncommon to hear. A lot of people don't like to buy from dealers and I don't understand your reason. It's not like the dealer owned the car and didn't take care of it. If the car wasn't taken care of it's not the dealers fault. The dealer is simply a middle man. However I don't like buying from a dealer when I can get a better price from an individual, especially on a high end car several states away. Fact is if you buy a car from an individual and something is wrong with the car your screwed. If you buy from a dealer and something is wrong with the car you are doubled screwed. At first you would believe the dealer has to fix the problems which is true. If he is several states away you may have to send the car back, at your expense, to get it fixed. So you end up doubled screwed because you first believe you have a glimmer of hope that the dealer will take care of the problem but he ends up not doing so. So you are screwed out of the repair AND all the time trying to get the dealer to do the right thing. Actually now I think of it you are triple screwed because you actually paid a premium for the car to buy it from a dealer so you could get the "extra protection" of buying from a dealer. Granted not all dealers are like this and I have had some great buying experiences even across several states but I have had many more bad ones then good ones. I had a car sit once for 5 months waiting to get paperwork from the dealer. What a friggen joke that was.

Back