• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA/OR NSX'ers

Edo

Experienced Member
Whoa..gets pretty quiet around here once the rainy season starts huh?
Well, here's some news for everyone. I lent the car out and the person I lent it to wrecked the car. I suspect they are going to total my car...

Hope it doesnt happen...

Chris: I was drugged..I think..In Hindsight it wasnt very smart.

Hal: No it wasn't that girl that was with me at the track. She can't even drive a stick shift..

Besides, I dont think very many girls would over-drive my car and wreck it...Ladies typically aren't that stupid. Guys...well..
*ehem*

If you guys are at Acura of Portland please stop by and say Hi to my car for me. I think she is lonely.

Also, Morgan Peetz's wife had a very terrible accident with one of her horses, and was injured quite heavily. Anyone who gets a chance please make sure to let Morgan know we are all there for him and his wife.

Dood,

bummer, make sure you get your good parts off before they total it. You have the right to buy the car back at salvage value. You can then have the engine in the garage all winter and make that fire breathing NA you want.

Hillsburrito?
Nice name...

NSxxtreme, thats probably a cheezy name for Hillsboro...
Kind of like Battle Ground WA, is locally called Cattle Ground due to the high number of Rednecks and Cows..

I know this, Just never heard of it as that. I knew what he was talking about
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxxtreme (edited 03 December 2001).]

Mmmmm I like burrito's.
They are a single man's lifeline!
Costco sells those HUGE Cubes of Reser's Burrito's. I used to eat 'em for breakfast and wash it down with Mountain Dew...
You know, they cost like 5 dollars for 30 some odd Burrito's, it kinda makes you wonder a few things #1)How do they make money on these things? (Which leads to the next question) #2) What exactly IS in those Burrito's that enables them to be sold for so little? SURE it says "Beef and Bean" But whats REALLY in there huh?? Come on Reser's!! Give a loyal customer an answer!!

[This message has been edited by Edo (edited 05 December 2001).]

Originally posted by Edo:
... #2) What exactly IS in those Burrito's that enables them to be sold for so little? SURE it says "Beef and Bean" But whats REALLY in there huh??

Ah.... are sure you want to know? It says beef, not beef steak..... are you trying to become veggie guy??

If beef or "Beef-like" products count as Veggies...well..still...No. I am not planning on becoming a Veggie guy.

Veggies, much like Brake's are for sissies.

[This message has been edited by Edo (edited 05 December 2001).]

Back