• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Waiting for my CTSC to come in

I got in on the group buy for the CTSC. I should be getting mine in early July:smile:
I took someones spot who dropped out. I actually stopped by CT-Engineering when I was in Sacramento on Biz two weeks ago.
I got a tour of the shop from Nate who is the sales manager

They really love what they do. It was crazy to see all the exhaust, parts etc.

Quick question have any of you had one installed? Who did it? and if you can share how much did it cost?
CTSC install is way above my skill set. CT engineering suggested Pikes Peak?

Thanks!! Happy Fathers day to you Dads!
:smile:

I don't have one myself but I know Will has one installed and Bob has one installed and I think that both of them had the install done at Flatirons Acura in Boulder by Chris Waylans. Like I said I don't have a CTSC, but I did have my headers installed down at Pikes Peak Acura and Paul (Certified NSX Tech just like Chris Waylans) did a fantastic job as well as a great price for headers installed!! So I would price each one of them out and see who gives you a better deal?? I think you'll get the same expertise with either one of those techs.

Good Luck

You've got several good choices. Mark Jarvis at Mile High is a great guy and helped me with a PPI when I bought my '91 NSX. But since I'm in the Colorado Springs area I've trusted Paul Zmudsky at Pikes Peak Acura to exclusively take care of both my '91 and '97. Easy to work with. Ask for Brian Vinson and he'll set you up with a fair price on the CTSC.

Jim C.

Great News.. my supercharger arrived!!! -- Now I just have to schedule an install date.
Nate was great a CT-Engineering.. It took awhile to get it. Turn out quite a few parts were on back order..
I'll take some pictures before & after the install.

== PS.. I won't tell the wifey how much it cost!!! LOL:eek:

Sebastian,

Glad you got your kit in finally! Let me know what you think of it when you get it installed, also did you decide where you are going to take it for the install??

Hopefully we'll see you at another meet here soon...

Sebastian,

Glad you got your kit in finally! Let me know what you think of it when you get it installed, also did you decide where you are going to take it for the install??

Hopefully we'll see you at another meet here soon...

Thanks! Let me know when the next meet is.. I travel for work so I miss most of them.
I met Paul Z at Pikes Peak.. :smile: Cool Guy.. He actually knows the guys at CT and was like "No problem, lets get it scheduled."
CT-Engineering actually "Blessed" him for install.

So I decided to have Pikes Peak install it. Flat labor at 10 hours..
Ct- Said that is the typical dealer pricing.. - I'd rather pay a little more and get it done right! --
In California I heard a few good indy shops will do it for 700-800 but.. Hey I don't have that option!!
(on the bright side if I lived in CA I would of have paid an extra 10% for CA sales tax.. Having it shipped to good old CO I paid "ZERO") :rolleyes:

Anyway install scheduled for Oct 20!! -- I hope to get new tires in early November!!!:biggrin:

I'll post some before and after pictures.

Thanks! Let me know when the next meet is.. I travel for work so I miss most of them.
I met Paul Z at Pikes Peak.. :smile: Cool Guy.. He actually knows the guys at CT and was like "No problem, lets get it scheduled."
CT-Engineering actually "Blessed" him for install.

So I decided to have Pikes Peak install it. Flat labor at 10 hours..
Ct- Said that is the typical dealer pricing.. - I'd rather pay a little more and get it done right! --
In California I heard a few good indy shops will do it for 700-800 but.. Hey I don't have that option!!
(on the bright side if I lived in CA I would of have paid an extra 10% for CA sales tax.. Having it shipped to good old CO I paid "ZERO") :rolleyes:

Anyway install scheduled for Oct 20!! -- I hope to get new tires in early November!!!:biggrin:

I'll post some before and after pictures.

After install I would consider dynoing it, that was how I discovered mine was running excessively rich (richer than 10:1) after the initial install. I had mine dynoed at Mac Autosport in Parker.

OK. Got it installed by Pike Peak.. Paul Z -- Really Nice Guy-- Got a Free loaner finished it in two days.

The car is MUCH quicker. It just keeps pushing forward.. the whine is intoxicating.
I really notice the HP on the 0-60 .. Overall.. Love it. Much different feel.

See pics before and after.

Attachments

• NSX Before.jpg
    NSX Before.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 49
  • CTSC.jpg
    CTSC.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back