• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WALLPAPER!!!! August 2004

Well, I'm back with a new wallpaper. Thanks to some fine work by NeoNSX filling in for the month of July, I've had two months off to do August's wallpaper. ;) So, I really had no excuse this time for me not to post it up before the start of the month. :D

This month's car, belonging to NSX2NV, is one of my favorite cars on NSXPrime. I absolutely love the way it is set up. Nice choice in wheels too!! :)

Enjoy

-Randy

nsx_wallpaper_2004_august_800.jpg

1600x1200 version
1280x800 version

New wallpaper AND a new avatar! Woohooo!!! :cool:

Do i dare say this is the most radical you've done (love the whole yellow theme happening here)
Once again Randy, you have excelled yourself. If you get any better, you won't be a badboy anymore. ;)

PS. Released on the 1st of the month too?! Another first. :D :D *CHEEKY GRIN* :p You rock Randy!
dazzler.gif

Those of you that make these wallpapers are extremely gifted and talented. I wish I could do that.

excellent wallpaper! I really love the background effects you put it.
As a request, some of us put our taskbars on the side, and those wallpapers always have the Saturdays cut off. any chance you could slide it over half an inch on the next one?

paladin said:
As a request, some of us put our taskbars on the side, and those wallpapers always have the Saturdays cut off. any chance you could slide it over half an inch on the next one?
Yup, can do. :) That's the kind of feedback I need every once in a while to keep fine tuning them. I'm assuming this month's version gives you enough room, correct?

-Randy

FuryNSX said:
Yup, can do. :) That's the kind of feedback I need every once in a while to keep fine tuning them. I'm assuming this month's version gives you enough room, correct?

-Randy

Yea, this months fit quite nicely
desktop.bmp

Randy, they've just dragged the taskbar to the side; it's not an additional sidebar. The lazy buggers can resize it so it fits. :D Or put the taskbar on the lefthand side! ;)

<B>FuryNSX Wrote:
Y'know, I just realized. With some of the threads discussing the difficulty for fitting 6+ foot tall people, I wonder if Darth Vader would fit into an NSX? :confused: </B>

Darth Varder has a targa roof -- that's why he breathes so heavy when he talks. :D

NeoNSX said:
Randy, they've just dragged the taskbar to the side; it's not an additional sidebar. The lazy buggers can resize it so it fits. :D Or put the taskbar on the lefthand side! ;)

Ooops, sorry. Maybe I should rephrase the question. Does anyone else size their taskbar to be more than three icons wide? :)

-Randy

Yea, its weird, but its so nice having each window icon instead of stacking them like the bar does when its on the bottom. I normally keep lots of windows open, and have actually ran the icons all the way to the bottom before

Thanks Randy,

The wallpaper looks awesome. I like what you did with the license plate as well.

Johnny

NSX2NV said:
The wallpaper looks awesome. I like what you did with the license plate as well.

Johnny
Johnny,

I'm glad you like the license plate. I hope you don't mind me changing it. I imagined you probably didn't want the real one displayed. :)

I know you sent me those pics back in December or January. I didn't think I'd ever get around to doing a wallpaper with your car. :D

-Randy

Back