• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Wanna be in TFATF3

Wanna be in TFATF3

SEEKING MALE ACTORS (any ethnicity) and JAPANESE FEMALE ACTRESSES both must be able to play High School role for:

“FAST AND FURIOUS 3: TOKYO”

Feature Film
Distributed by Universal Pictures
Directed by Justin Lin (“Better Luck Tomorrow”)
Produced By Neal Moritz (The Fast and Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, xXx, S.W.A.T.)
and Amanda Cohen
written by Chris Morgan and Kario Salem
To Begin Filming in Tokyo and LA on September 12, 2005

Finn Hiller Casting (Crash, Coach Carter) is seeking male actors of any ethnicity for the lead in the Universal Pictures feature film, “Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo.” The film is about an obsessive street racer named SHAUN who is exiled to Tokyo after annoying the local police once too often.

SHAUN is treated like an outsider and mocked for being a gai-jin, He is drawn to the subculture of drift racing, a dangerous and sometimes deadly sport that he masters with startling speed. In the process, Shaun makes a deadly enemy and meets the love of his life, Tani.

TANI is a stunning Japanese girl who attends the same school as Shaun in Tokyo. When they interact at first, she dismisses him until she realizes that he is an obsessive street racer as well. Chaos arises when Shaun finds out that she is in fact D.K.’s girlfriend (the “Drift King” of Tokyo). Shaun enrages D.K. by challenging him to a drift race, while at the same time forming a friendship with Tani, which eventually evolves into a forbidden romance.

If interested, please see additional instructions on next page on how to submit.

Sarah Halley Finn and Randi Hiller,
Casting Directors
Finn/Hiller Casting
588 North Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004

If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected]

Please do not stop by in person!

INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
FOR “FAST AND FURIOUS 3: TOKYO”

Thank you for your interest in this project. Following are the instructions for putting yourself on tape to be considered for a role.

Go to www.finnhiller.com to access the lines for the appropriate character.

Please follow these simple guidelines for taping:

1. Write or type your name clearly in large letters with a black magic marker on a piece of paper that you hold in front of you when you begin. Also, please say your name aloud so we have both correct spelling and pronunciation.

2. Please use either mini dv or 1/2” VHS tape in NTSC format. If possible, enclosing a Polaroid or other photo is helpful (unfortunately, neither tape nor picture will be returned).

3. Do a quick camera test -- stop and watch the tape. Make sure the camera has recorded with proper lighting and sound. (We do receive tapes that have no sound or improper lighting.)

4. Next, please record a full body shot so we can see what you look like from head to toe. (Usually the widest setting on the camera or get further away from your subject.) Please also show us a close up of your face, as well as profile.

5. When taping, the camera should be centered on your face, showing some of your neck and shoulders. Before starting the scene, please state you name, age, height, weight, ethnicity, and where you live. Please feel free to move comfortably when you’re speaking. We want to see your personality, as well as your acting ability.

6. Make sure the tape is labeled with your name and contact information. Again, labels should be printed clearly or typed. It is also good to include the project name and date.

7. Lastly, send the tape to: “Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo”
Finn/Hiller Casting
588 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004

Tapes should be received no later than July 30th, 2005.

prova4re said:
Wanna be in TFATF3
QUOTE]

God know and for the love of all things holy let's all make a pact to not have an NSX be desecrated by being involved in such a steaming pile of scat.

FuryNSX said:
Well, looks like I'm out of the running. :rolleyes:
Im not :biggrin: Maybe I should do it.

Hopefully this time they are more into technical stuffs on the car (close up) rather than just having repainted car and big wheels. No cartoon stuff this time. IMO The Fast and The Furious is far better than the second installment.

Since the movie is taking place in Japan why not invite Dori Dori san too. :biggrin:

Da Hapa said:
prova4re said:
Wanna be in TFATF3
QUOTE]

God know and for the love of all things holy let's all make a pact to not have an NSX be desecrated by being involved in such a steaming pile of scat.
Already happened, they "tricked" out an nsx for 2f2f. it was supposed to be tej's (ludacris) ride, but they never used it. you can see it on the site still if you go to http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/

FuryNSX said:
Well, looks like I'm out of the running. :rolleyes:

You could play an undercover reporter posing as a high school student. Might get lucky and get a lesson on kissing.

If you actually believe that you are going to mail-in and be given a lead role in a feature production, then I have a whole set of bridges I wanna unload on you.

liftshard said:
If you actually believe that you are going to mail-in and be given a lead role in a feature production, then I have a whole set of bridges I wanna unload on you.

From how bad the story and the acting was in those movies, I would bet you could randomly pick people off the street and they would do a better job.

At least they couldn't do worse!!! I watched part of the second movie and had to turn it off, that movie ranks in the top five all time bad movies in my book. I think a kid in high school with a personal camcorder could do a better job at making a movie.

Back