• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Navpod - $300

Hello All,

I am selling my Navpod setup, which was never installed. I put this together with the intention to get additional gauges, along with voice navigation and a wireless backup camera (didn't purchase this yet). The Garmin is the Nuvi 2789LMT and I also have the EcoRoute HD OBD2 module - more info can be found here: https://www.garmin.com/en-CA/p/38354

Unfortunately, the EcoRoute HD did not fully sync with my '95 (which is OBD2, but apparently not fully). This would be an amazing setup for any 96+. I was able to test it on my other cars that were fully OBD2 compliant, where all the features/gauges worked as expected.

I also made custom brackets, with double sided tape to mount without damaging the navpod or garmin. Please note, I do not have the vent piece or tabs with the navpod - just everything pictured.

I'm asking $650 for the entire setup. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bill20231015_134039.jpg20231015_222158.jpg

Garmin setup was used in another vehicle, selling just the Navpod (no vent or tabs).

thx,
Bill

Back