• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Want to buy silver or white early NSX

I already have a garage queen '91 NSX (27,500 miles, has never been in the rain, that I put on jack stands twice a year to detail the chassis), but am wanting to add to my small collection of cars a really nice, mid mileage (50-75k) early NSX. I plan on using the car as one of my daily drivers.

I do not want a black car, and since my NSX is red, I am only interested in a silver or in a white NSX.

I prefer an car that has no paintwork, has all the services done and up to date, and is a solid 8 1/2 to 9 or better out of 10 condition car.

E-mail me at [email protected]

I am ready to buy right now, and have the money in hand.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Did you see this one yet? Not mine, and I have no connection with it.

I have a 1992 white with 50 k miles (80k kms) it has eibach springs and bilstein shocks. Radius wheels with 18 and 17' rubber. not even a scratch on it. As close to a 10 as you will find. Will sell it for a reasonable price. It has full records and i am the second owner. I bought it 3 years ago with 44k miles on it.

1992 White/Black NSX 84k miles 5spd. asking $28,000. Car is in excellent shape and has many very tasteful mods. Please call me at 1-484-695-4850 for questions and Email me at [email protected] for pictures. thank you.
Dan

Back