• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want to buy silver or white early NSX

I already have a garage queen '91 NSX (27,500 miles, has never been in the rain, that I put on jack stands twice a year to detail the chassis), but am wanting to add to my small collection of cars a really nice, mid mileage (50-75k) early NSX. I plan on using the car as one of my daily drivers.

I do not want a black car, and since my NSX is red, I am only interested in a silver or in a white NSX.

I prefer an car that has no paintwork, has all the services done and up to date, and is a solid 8 1/2 to 9 or better out of 10 condition car.

E-mail me at [email protected]

I am ready to buy right now, and have the money in hand.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Did you see this one yet? Not mine, and I have no connection with it.

I have a 1992 white with 50 k miles (80k kms) it has eibach springs and bilstein shocks. Radius wheels with 18 and 17' rubber. not even a scratch on it. As close to a 10 as you will find. Will sell it for a reasonable price. It has full records and i am the second owner. I bought it 3 years ago with 44k miles on it.

1992 White/Black NSX 84k miles 5spd. asking $28,000. Car is in excellent shape and has many very tasteful mods. Please call me at 1-484-695-4850 for questions and Email me at [email protected] for pictures. thank you.
Dan

Back