• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WANTED: C30A engine

Hi Raymond,

Thankx for the heads-up, i'll look into this one
smile.gif

Mich

Hi Mich,

Your smilie is so cool! :D

Back to topic. The seller is not very informative, he doesn't have more pics or is unwilling to do them. :confused: I'd be careful with this one.

I know of one engine with about 40k km (not sure) at Rikli.

Regards,
Thomas

Hi Mich,

Your smilie is so cool! :D

Back to topic. The seller is not very informative, he doesn't have more pics or is unwilling to do them. :confused: I'd be careful with this one.

I know of one engine with about 40k km (not sure) at Rikli.

Regards,
Thomas

Hey Thomas,

I agree on your comment, seems the engine is somewhat butchered, on the other hand, its sometimes hard to judge from pics. Price is fair, and if there is prove of the 32K it is def. an option.

Please inform me with more details on the engine you know off. Where is rikli ? lol

Mich

Hey Thomas,

I agree on your comment, seems the engine is somewhat butchered, on the other hand, its sometimes hard to judge from pics. Price is fair, and if there is prove of the 32K it is def. an option.

Please inform me with more details on the engine you know off. Where is rikli ? lol

Mich

Rikli is sometimes a place not on earth. :D Seriously: He's our NSX-guy in Switzerland. If you are strongly interested in this engine let me know and I'll ask him. Last time I've asked him it was about 6k EUR, quite a lot.

Thomas

I knew someone in Belgium selling an engine with 36K kilometers on it ... don't know if he still has it though :confused:
But if you want, I'll give you his cell phone number ?
Regards,
Eric

If its the guy in Luxemburg, i skip ( to much for the engine), if you know of another one, throw me the number, i realy need to get me nsx going again..

Thankx Thomas,

Currently i'm into negotiation with a belgian guy with a nice engine.
However, i will drop this lad from your link a note that i might be interested later on. The engine looks a 'bit' butchered though.....only just a bit.....

Thankx for the heads-up!

Mich

I knew someone in Belgium selling an engine with 36K kilometers on it

Special thankx to Eric BlueEyes' NSX.
He brought me to the right engine.

Waiting for installation of the engine, need to get a full service on it first.

Where did you find it?

Good to know that you're on the road again in spring.

Back