• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted NSX-T Low Miles ~$40K

I am a cash buyer looking for a Red W/Tan NSX-T. I am hoping to find a "Pristine" example of the mark with Perfect Maintenance. I will only look at the Red/Tan color combination but I understand that there is no "free lunch" so I am more flexible on the price than I am on the color and condition.

I live in S. CA but I travel extensively and can probably find a reason to visit almost anywhere in the US within a week or 2 probably even faster if the car sounds perfect.

I am really serious and ready to buy now, but please don't reply unless your car is "perfect", or at least as perfect as a car can be with a few years and some miles of enjoyment under it's belt.

My ideal car would be from someone who truly babied it and only used it as a 3rd or 4th vehicle, as I plan to do for the next 10 years at least. I kept our last pleasure car (911 SC) for 19 years and am now ready to move up to this great vehicle.

Any help in my search will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to joining the Fraternity!

Back