• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted:NSX-T, Red, 97 or newer, pref low miles

I'm new to the forum and looking to buy a 1997 or newer Red NSX-T. I'd like lower mileage and excellent condition. I am aware that they aren't giving away beauties like this and will pay a good price for a good car. I can travel easily to see the car so there aren't much in the way of geographical limitations. I prefer the tan interior (is Camel the correct designation?). I will want a pre-purchase inspection. Other than all of those restrictions, I'm pretty flexible! :smile:

I have a '97 red nsx-t ,with 8500 miles, in the Columbus Ohio area. Car is a sunday driver with brand new rubber. All service is up to date. Interested? Interior is black though!

Are you still looking for an nsx? I have a 1998 red with tan int. six speed targa top 44k miles looks and drives brand new. Iam in jersey

THIS BUYER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

But I am the proud owner of a 1997 Red w/ Tan. Purchased from an owner in Nashville, TN and drove back to NJ over the weekend via "Tail of the Dragon", NC 18 and the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I am totally smitten by the car!

Bob Maurer :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Back