• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

wanted: nsx under 60k miles, in northwest

hello,

ive been on this board for quite a while, i just look and have never posted much. but i am now looking for a nsx again. I want a nsx with under 60k miles, and am willing to pay $30k for a 91-93 and $36k for a 95-96. i prefer black but will take red, car must have mantainence all up to date, and be in excellent condition. i would like the car to be located close to seattle washington, so i could come and take a look at it. if you are selling one, or know of someone please call me at 425-232-9880 or email me at [email protected]

thanks
lee

wanted 97 up under $47k

hello,

im now in search of a 97 up targa, 6speed, under 60k miles, well maintained, either red, black or blue. if you are selling or know of one in the northwest please call me at 425-232-9880

thanks
lee

Back