• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Was just told the HSC....

<B>jadkar</B> : lol... that is some funny funny stuff... except it doesn't confirm reports of a hydrogen-fuel engine and a special submergible edition. I got these 'facts' off the internet, so they must be true! :D

you mean none of you have heard of the NSX Enterprise special edition? Run flat warp drive, carbon/kevlar map pockets, HID interior lighting...............mmmmmm technolicious.

ajnsx said:
you mean none of you have heard of the NSX Enterprise special edition? Run flat warp drive, carbon/kevlar map pockets, HID interior lighting...............mmmmmm technolicious.

YUP... i heard this too from my local Honda dealer 'Spock' told me all about this. :p

perhaps less tongue in cheek i can add this comment: WHen i purchased my '03 TL type S it was september '03. I asked what the pricing was on the new '04 TL (which was due in 6 weeks and the salesman said they didn't know, and in fact were not told of what the MSRP on the '03 was until the literal morning of delivery of the '03's... so, if Honda keeps it under wraps that tightly, i wouldn't trust a friggin thing from anyone until i see the car on the lot.

amen to that....i was at an acura dealership at the time RSXs sold really well.....they didn't even know when the next batch would come in....

some dealerships will fire their sales people for giving out false information......if they don't know the products they represent, they should say they don't know rathan than to make up a story....most consumers know their cars before they buy so there's no point in BSing.....

Blue Knight said:
if they don't know the products they represent, they should say they don't know rathan than to make up a story....most consumers know their cars before they buy so there's no point in BSing.....

That's right - they should leave the BSing to us. :D

Can anyone confirm the HSC's top speed is Mach 2???

Back