• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Was there a 2002 NSX at your local auto show?

No 2002 NSX at the Milwaukee auto show. Was there one at your local auto show?

I'm sick of Acura doing nothing to promote this car or use it to sell their other cars. They deserve the poor recent sales numbers.

Heh... keep it rare, keep it good...
biggrin.gif

There was a 2002 NSX at the Chicago Auto Show, which is only 90 miles from Milwaukee and has plenty of visitors from the Badger State among its attendance of one million.

There was a silver 2002 NSX at the NAIAS (North American International Auto Show) in Detroit. On the day I attended there were probably 25-30 people combined around the other Acuras and 50-75 people around the NSX (and about 10 million other people at the show that day - it was packed!)

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 25 February 2002).]

I am heading to the Dallas Auto show this weekend. I am hoping they will have a 2002 NSX.

My dad and brother went to the toronto auto how last weekend. They didn't like the "gold color"
smile.gif

They also said the car seemed to be getting very little attention. What a shame..

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Back