• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wedding Ring Help, OEM Ti Connecting Rod

Hello everyone, Im hoping someone in the NSX community can help me out on my search for an OEM NSX titanium connecting rod. The condition doesn't matter because I plan to melt it down and turn in into a wedding band to use to propose. My gf has always encouraged my passion for the nsx and loves to work on it with me. I cant think of any ring that has more meaning for us. Thank you everyone for your help.

If you pull it off (which is likely), it would make a really unique band and proposal. Reminds me of singing "a bicycle built for two" to my wife at our wedding, but changing it to "an ITR built for two" as that was (and still is) my passion car. The question is: I hope your gf is not reading this post.

Melting a Ti rod down and recasting it to make a finger sized ring is probably not in the cards. Better luck getting a small block of Ti and machining it or using Bram's contact.

Wether it's gold, platinum, or titanium, it ends up being a suffeRING. LOL.

I found an OEM Ti connecting rod thx to the nsx community. I appreciate everyones help. Now for the next step.

Back