• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

weekend meet: Friday, April 25

Is anyone interested in meeting up this Friday, maybe around 7:30? I'm thinking we can switch it up a little and meet on the peninsula somewhere (I'm not familiar with that side of the bay, so someone else would have to suggest a location). Or if nobody has suggestions for somewhere new, I suggest the In-n-Out Burger that's like a block away from where we usually meet. Google maps shows a pretty large parking lot and we should have room to park there all in a row. I'll scope it out during the early evening some time this week to see what parking is really like and to see what kind of businesses surround it to figure if they'd be open Friday night or not (it's better if they're closed 'cause there'll be fewer cars).

I'm expecting all of the regulars: EDub, BluryNSX, MikeC_587, Jimbonuttz, NSXTuner, OttoJoe, Guile (oops, I mean Dhalsim), Ashik, larrynsx, slamstrom, REDNSXT, sychosho, quack, and all the rest that I can't remember at the time. Let's show Roger's visitor how we roll. :biggrin:

J

PS: does anyone know if the Milpitas S2K meet is happening this Friday?

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure they meet every other week at Milpitas, and we've met them the Friday before last, but someone can chime in. I'll try to make it out, and as usual I always could....:biggrin:

Is anyone interested in meeting up this Friday, maybe around 7:30? I'm thinking we can switch it up a little and meet on the peninsula somewhere (I'm not familiar with that side of the bay, so someone else would have to suggest a location).

I like that idea.:biggrin:

In-N-Out sounds great...............then my Singapore buddy can taste a great American hamburger too.........hamburgers suck in Asia.........

In-N-Out sounds great...............then my Singapore buddy can taste a great American hamburger too.........hamburgers suck in Asia.........

I went to a BK in Singapore and it was good! Now a nice thick home made burger, grilled on the Q - that's the real American burger your buddy needs to taste :tongue:

BK burger = good??? hmmmmm I question your burger evaluation skills..........

Anyway I would prefer a Fuddruckers burger but In-N-Out is pretty good.............unless of course you are inviting us to your place for a burger BBQ on Friday?

So.....what is the address?

Is anyone interested in meeting up this Friday, maybe around 7:30? I'm thinking we can switch it up a little and meet on the peninsula somewhere (I'm not familiar with that side of the bay, so someone else would have to suggest a location). Or if nobody has suggestions for somewhere new, I suggest the In-n-Out Burger that's like a block away from where we usually meet. Google maps shows a pretty large parking lot and we should have room to park there all in a row. I'll scope it out during the early evening some time this week to see what parking is really like and to see what kind of businesses surround it to figure if they'd be open Friday night or not (it's better if they're closed 'cause there'll be fewer cars).

I'm expecting all of the regulars: EDub, BluryNSX, MikeC_587, Jimbonuttz, NSXTuner, OttoJoe, Guile (oops, I mean Dhalsim), Ashik, larrynsx, slamstrom, REDNSXT, sychosho, quack, and all the rest that I can't remember at the time. Let's show Roger's visitor how we roll. :biggrin:

J

Let me give you a little book that I read (person that worked there for 2 years) and you'll know why In-and-Out & Nations ;) is the only honest burger.

Anyway I would prefer a Fuddruckers burger but In-N-Out is pretty good.............unless of course you are inviting us to your place for a burger BBQ on Friday?

J

I'll be interested in joing you guys this Friday if it's in the Peninsula. I can suggest a place in the Peninsula. How about the Bridgepoint Shopping Mall San Mateo. The parking lot setting is very similar to the place you guys meet in Milpitas. There is a Armadillo Willy's BBQ as a sugguestion for a place to eat amongst other eateries. They (Armadillo Willy's) are located at - 2260 Bridgepoint Parkway in San Mateo, CA 94404 650.571.RIBS

For a real good burger you must try Val's Burgers in Hayward
http://www.yelp.com/biz/vals-burgers-hayward
This is one of better burger joints I've eatten at.

Been there....done that......yes they have great burgers.........

Absolutely not an NSX friendly parking area.............

definitely not!

I'll be interested in joing you guys this Friday if it's in the Peninsula. I can suggest a place in the Peninsula. How about the Bridgepoint Shopping Mall San Mateo. The parking lot setting is very similar to the place you guys meet in Milpitas. There is a Armadillo Willy's BBQ as a sugguestion for a place to eat amongst other eateries. They (Armadillo Willy's) are located at - 2260 Bridgepoint Parkway in San Mateo, CA 94404 650.571.RIBS

I am few minutes away from here,it be cool.

Mohammed

Sounds like the concensus is that we meet at the Bridgepoint Shopping Center in San Mateo. Armadillo Willy's will be our tentative and likely eating spot but I know there are a lot of other places to eat in that same parking lot so if anyone wants to eat elsewhere, we can discuss once there. All this talk of great burgers (I've eaten at all of the aforementioned burger joints) has me craving burgers, though!

So, is 7:00PM okay with everyone?

J

wait wait wait.................consensus to meet at Bridgepoint............not me......not interested in having to cross the bridge for the meet............besides In-N-Out trumps Armadillo Willys any day.

Sounds like the concensus is that we meet at the Bridgepoint Shopping Center in San Mateo. Armadillo Willy's will be our tentative and likely eating spot but I know there are a lot of other places to eat in that same parking lot so if anyone wants to eat elsewhere, we can discuss once there. All this talk of great burgers (I've eaten at all of the aforementioned burger joints) has me craving burgers, though!

J
7:30pm is better for me. I'll be there then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is a Fuddruckers there for burger as an alternative.

Bridge, schmidge...

Just trying to give us a change of scenery and be "fair" to the folks who've been crossing bridges ever since, just to meet with us here in the South/East Bay. Maybe if we go over to Milpitas or to a coffee shop in the South/East bay you can meet us there.

But at least we see eye to eye about burger vs. Willy's

J

J

:biggrin:

Bridge, schmidge...

Just trying to give us a change of scenery and be "fair" to the folks who've been crossing bridges ever since, just to meet with us here in the South/East Bay. Maybe if we go over to Milpitas or to a coffee shop in the South/East bay you can meet us there.

But at least we see eye to eye about burger vs. Willy's

J

Well if everyone is cool with the San Mateo meet then I will be there.......although it takes me that much further away from Tracy. Isnt Bridgepoint right off the 92?....big Target there??.....I dont think there is a burger joint there.......Red Robin might be the closest thing.......

When are we gonna do the Hooters @ Dublin meet.......now Hooters trumps any burger joint.........

Roger, I think you're right that there are no burger joints near that place; at least not with a parking lot we'd like.

I'll try to set something up for Hooters, Dublin. Maybe I'll stop by there on the way home from work today to see if we can reserve spots in front for us and arrange to have a few girls come out for photo ops.

Look for a new thread!

J

Roger, I think you're right that there are no burger joints near that place; at least not with a parking lot we'd like.

I'll try to set something up for Hooters, Dublin. Maybe I'll stop by there on the way home from work today to see if we can reserve spots in front for us and arrange to have a few girls come out for photo ops.

Look for a new thread!

J

you da man.......

Back