• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wekfest - Roll In

As some of you may have seen on the Wekfest website, some changes were made regarding roll in for Wekfest this Sunday.

The change is:

We are all meeting at 7am at Serramonte Shopping Center (Daiso Parking lot; formerly the Good Guys)
146 Serramonte Ctr
Daly City, CA 94015-2347

we will all leave for Fort Mason at 7:30am to arrive for roll in by 8:30am

1) Batman - paid
2) makena88 - paid
3) s4play - paid
4) BayNSac- paid
5) 03 raw nsx - paid
6) mikexike - paid
7) whzzbad - paid
8) lowellhigh79 - paid
9) 02#154 - paid
10) NA1VTEC - paid
11) Mike - paid
12) Chuck - paid
13) Jack and Yolanda - paid

Important Note: Please be sure that you do not have more than a 1/4 tank of gas in your NSX. If you have more than a 1/4 tank of gas you will be turned away and not be allowed to enter until you meet the 1/4 tank of gas requirement. Please be sure to pass this info on to everyone who is showing at Wekfest.

Re: **** Wekfest - Roll In ****

you guys are lucky, my roll-in was pushed up from 9am to 7:30am :(

Looks like we may have to bail out. Tank is almost full and can't get the car out til Sunday morning. Got a siphon but the hose won't go down into the tank. Now having to get to the start by 7AM means the only way is to get up and out and drive 150 mi before the start. I don't know! :frown:

Jack

Last edited:
Bring your Paypal receipt just in case

yikes. it's this weekend.

how are you guys getting cars washed?

LOL my car is so clean you can eat you can eat off it ~ it's not coming out of the garage till the pavement is dry :)

see you guys in the morning! (at the show, that is) I kinda half-assed the preparation since it was raining all day and I didn't have time to wash the cars. You can only go so far with a rag and some quick detailer spray.. =X

Back