• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wekfest sign up list

do we have a designated roll in time?

I should have some info by this Friday at the very latest Monday regarding roll in time.

I'm confused.

Are there that many NSXs going? Or is there some overlap in names here?

C'mon Bruce are you really confused? Its the latter :confused:

What time are the Sac guys heading out... Saturday night or Sunday morn? Is there an official caravan yet?

Will finally get a chance to meet Jack & Yolanda after missing them in RENO:wink:

I don't see you on the "paid" list. are you driving in with someone else?

Are we all going there separately or is there a caravan for the Bay Area group?

Like meet at Santana Row and go from there?

Bruce you can coordinate meeting up in your area with other NSX owners than you can drive up to the designated location for roll in.

How many did we have last year in our Group?

We had roughly 12-15 cars last year and should be about the same this year.

So Batman is Bruce now? ROFL

Pretty excited about the show - we finally got our new Germany spec DRL's and my nsx should be sporting the prototype set :biggrin:

I think I will get my car next week so I should be still on for wekfest, HOPEFULLY!! I want to make it to this years.... Ussually Wekfest lands the same weekend as NFL Probowl in Hawaii..
See you guys there..

No, Im not in the show, just trying to get in on the drive. We have couple cars in Fresno looking for a caravan group to join. :redface: If not, we can drive up sat on our own.

Let me know.:cool:

Roger

We can meet up with you at www.santanarow.com

Mike, what time should we be at the Wekfest event to prepare to display our NSXs?

Important Note: Please be sure that you do not have more than a 1/4 tank of gas in your NSX. If you have more than a 1/4 tank of gas you will be turned away and not be allowed to enter until you meet the 1/4 tank of gas requirement. Please be sure to pass this info on to everyone who is showing at Wekfest.

Wekfest Roll in:

We are going to be split up into two groups:

Both groups will be in doors, but in two different buildings.

First group (five NSX's) will meet at 7am at Serramonte Shopping Center (Daiso Parking lot; formerly the Good Guys)
146 Serramonte Ctr
Daly City, CA 94015-2347

you will leave for Fort Mason at 7:30am to arrive for roll in by 8am

Kris Yu will be your contact, I will send a pm through NSXPrime with his cell.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Group will meet at 8:45am at Serramonte Shopping Center (Daiso Parking lot; formerly the Good Guys)
146 Serramonte Ctr
Daly City, CA 94015-2347

you will leave for Fort Mason at 9:15am to arrive for roll in by 10am

Mike Cruz will be your contact, I will send a pm through NSXPrime with his cell.

The first group:

1) Batman - paid
2) makena88 - paid
3) s4play - paid
4) BayNSac- paid
5) 03 raw nsx - paid

The second group:

1) mikexike - paid
2) whzzbad - paid
3) lowellhigh79 - paid
4) 02#154 - paid
5) NA1VTEC - paid
6) Mike - paid
7) Chuck - paid
8) Jack and Yolanda - paid

Last edited:
Hey Mike,
Why was it divided in 2 groups? I wish i was in the second group as 7 am meet is way too Early for me. Anyone in the second group wanna trade goups and meet earlier?

Hey Mike,
Why was it divided in 2 groups? I wish i was in the second group as 7 am meet is way too Early for me. Anyone in the second group wanna trade goups and meet earlier?

don't know, unfortunately, it just ended up that way.

don't know, unfortunately, it just ended up that way.

Yeah I am going to LA Friday morning picking up the car but I wont be back till LATE Sat night. So didnt want to wake up at 5 am to get ready for this but I will have to suck it up lol.
If anyone one wants to go Earlier but are on the second list Let me know....and we can do a switch.

See you guys there Can't wait!!!

Due to the early meet, I'll forgo Santana Row.

I think the neighbors will thank you for that ;)

Drive safe and I'll see you guys in Daly City

Last edited:
The first group:

1) Batman - paid
2) makena88 - paid
3) s4play - paid
4) BayNSac- paid
5) 03 raw nsx - paid

pm sent with contacts and cell numbers.

Last edited:
The first group:

1) Batman - paid
2) makena88 - paid
3) s4play - paid
4) BayNSac- paid
5) 03 raw nsx - paid

pm sent with contacts and cell numbers.

thanks Mike for organizing this whole event for us so well!

Got a small problem.....or in this case, maybe a large one. Too much fuel in the car. Got to figure out how to jettison 10 gallons of fuel without driving it.

Got a small problem.....or in this case, maybe a large one. Too much fuel in the car. Got to figure out how to jettison 10 gallons of fuel without driving it.

Just drive it hard.

I started out with a full tank last night and have burned off 1/4 from ripping around hard with the blower.

Killed a M3 V8 too in handling and straight away.

Hey guys,

Looks like there is only 1 check-in / staging time now, broken up into 8 groups.

Also, it states they will be checking out VIN#'s and paypal receipts during check-in.

Not sure if I provided my VIN when I paid. Will this be a problem?

They didn't tell me about vin number also and do i need my paypal receipt?

Hey guys,

Looks like there is only 1 check-in / staging time now, broken up into 8 groups.

Also, it states they will be checking out VIN#'s and paypal receipts during check-in.

Not sure if I provided my VIN when I paid. Will this be a problem?

They. He led VINs at a hot import nights I went to before. What they check for is whether it's been reported as stolen. As for PayPal, I don't know.

J

Back