• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Welcome John our new member. 92 Black

Shoulda got the white so Brian can be a loner still:biggrin:

Welcome! Please come to the Sept 28 meet at Virgil's.

Will be in SF this weekend, so I'll see ya'll on the 28th!

Regards,

Danny

Has John joined up? If so, welcome. Hey Chris, was this your friend who was looking for a white NSX?

No, he was at cars@coffee. Lance, David and myself was there last weekend. He was looking at our cars. We told him about Prime. He does'nt know it exist.

How could an NSX owner not know about Prime? Unless they just don't know much about their car. I know a 94' Formula Red owner how knows very little about his car. It was kind of sad. It is a low mileage car with 64k miles I think. It didn't drive that well though IMO.

How could an NSX owner not know about Prime? Unless they just don't know much about their car. I know a 94' Formula Red owner how knows very little about his car. It was kind of sad. It is a low mileage car with 64k miles I think. It didn't drive that well though IMO.

Most of the time when searching for a car you normally go to auto trader, cars.com, ebay or the dealership. With him i think he bought it through a neighbors friend.

Back