• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Color Wheels Will Look Good On An All White Nsx?

The only 2 colors that BATMANs will endorse on a white car:

aventador-oakley-h.jpg

scannen02513loxi6.jpg

I'm running black with polished lip on my GPW but they're not in the best shape cosmetically.

Anyone have pics of a GPW with the 02+ rims? Gunmetal color would be nice.

These are the wheels I have on mine right now. I'm actually about to change it to a black mesh with machined/polish lip in about two and a half weeks, perhaps i should include the "after" photos at that time.

18/19 Stagger TSW Laguna custom painted pearl white to match the body... this was the way Hitman had the car when I bought it from him in 2008

n25206857_31577753_200287.jpg

These are the wheels I have on mine right now. I'm actually about to change it to a black mesh with machined/polish lip in about two and a half weeks, perhaps i should include the "after" photos at that time.

18/19 Stagger TSW Laguna custom painted pearl white to match the body... this was the way Hitman had the car when I bought it from him in 2008

n25206857_31577753_200287.jpg

I remember bidding on this car when it was for sale back in 08 when I got mine, I always regret not pulling the trigger when I see it......beauty

I remember bidding on this car when it was for sale back in 08 when I got mine, I always regret not pulling the trigger when I see it......beauty

Extremely late reply, I know... but Thank you! some days the paint job bothers me, but some days I really like it. The camera doesn't do it justice for the pearl white effect, and the stripes seem to look cheesier in photos than it does in real life. I remember looking at photos online and thinking how the first thing I wanted to do when I bought the car was to have it repainted, but hitman put 15K of paint and body into it (mostly the paint, and I have the invoices).

As I discussed, here are some "after" (crappy camera-phone) photos that make it kinda hard to see the detail of the black wheels as discussed (and I guess is sort of the point of black wheels to begin with), but they are MRR GT1 wheels. The APR GTC 300 wing is no longer on the car, went back to OEM, and these are therefore the only photos I have with the black wheels and wing combination. The last photo is the current configuration of the car in different/better? lighting.

10112011410.jpg

10112011411.jpg

09202011377.jpg

-Dan

Last edited:
The black wheels look great
Extremely late reply, I know... but Thank you! some days the paint job bothers me, but some days I really like it. The camera doesn't do it justice for the pearl white effect, and the stripes seem to look cheesier in photos than it does in real life. I remember looking at photos online and thinking how the first thing I wanted to do when I bought the car was to have it repainted, but hitman put 15K of paint and body into it (mostly the paint, and I have the invoices).

As I discussed, here are some "after" (crappy camera-phone) photos that make it kinda hard to see the detail of the black wheels as discussed (and I guess is sort of the point of black wheels to begin with), but they are MRR GT1 wheels. The APR GTC 300 wing is no longer on the car, went back to OEM, and these are therefore the only photos I have with the black wheels and wing combination. The last photo is the current configuration of the car in different/better? lighting.

10112011410.jpg

10112011411.jpg

09202011377.jpg

-Dan

Just can't beat the white on white Type R look.....:cool:

Although I do kinda like the black or gun metal with the chrome lip...

Bumping a 3-year old thread just to post more pictures of your car.

Classy indeed.

My bad... I thought this was a car forum for some reason.... I didn't know bumping threads and posting a pic to illustrate a point was somehow frowned upon....

Have a merry Xmas :biggrin:

My bad... I thought this was a car forum for some reason.... I didn't know bumping threads and posting a pic to illustrate a point was somehow frowned upon....

Have a merry Xmas :biggrin:

It is a car forum..... not a classy forum..... u did open urself for that...

Back