• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do these NSX owners do for a living?!

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
Egads Forum Nazi!! What the h*ll are you doing with that image?

Damn, I missed it and somebody fixed it already!!
frown.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Sales manager for Bridgewater Acura. No college degree-barely graduated high school... just a kid who loves cars!! Im 25 and feel like I won the lottery!

I'm the guy at the poultry factory who stuffs the turkey butts with that plastic bag full of turkey guts. My official title is "Chief Poultry Rectum Stuffing Technician"

On the 2 weeks of paid vacation, sometimes I moonlight as the guy at your local bar who specializes in cleaning the restroom after another gentlemanly patron has somehow missed the toilet recepticle with his colonic waste materials, depositing it on the floor.

I go around to race tracks after events, sweeping and collecting the little bits of rubber that are worn off of the tires (marbles). I reform them into new track tires, which I sell, so I can go buy new track tires... It is truly a vicious cycle...

the nsxnut said:
I go around to race tracks after events, sweeping and collecting the little bits of rubber that are worn off of the tires (marbles). I reform them into new track tires, which I sell, so I can go buy new track tires... It is truly a vicious cycle...

I guess you work to drive and drive to work! :D

Business owner 7 years - 15 person company. Like Bill, not where I want to be yet but much further than where I was. I'm lucky in that I have the opportunity to get to where I want if I play my cards "smart". I started at age 21.

My real day shop is computers retailling... More like catching flies!! ;)
My night job is "God of Gamblers!!" Have to make $$$ somehow... You win some... you loses even more!! :D

Southwest Airlines Pilot and part time Krispy Kream Salesman, (Pix is of me and my bud waiting for our jet....very serious biz ya know.)

Attachments

• Krispy Cream 1 sm.jpg
    Krispy Cream 1 sm.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 253
No, but seriously folks I'm a Wal-Mart Greeter :mad: ........Damnit!

Attachments

• Wal mart man sm 1.jpg
    Wal mart man sm 1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 261
In addition to being a Wal-Mart Greeter I opened up a new chain of stores in the Middle East....Wadda ya think?

Attachments

• wal  mosque 1.jpg
    wal mosque 1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 256
I'm an insurance claims manager.

Charlie

I'm an insurance claims manager

For what company? I also work in the insurance industry.

White92, I work for an independent called The Littleton Group. We have about 40 offices mostly in Texas and Louisiana. So we do work for a lot of different carriers.

Who do you work for?

Back