• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think? leatherseats.com

Re: What do you guys think?

I have these in my car, excellent quality 10/10 and fit 9/10. Can't remember what I paid but that seems cheap, which means I probably paid more. I am very satisfied and highly reccomend them.

Re: What do you guys think?

That's the kit I have - I'm pleased with the quality of the kit.
I think they are also running another group buy in the vendor forum (I bought mine from last GB)

Depnds on if you want to save a little for all-black or customize to your preferred colour combo.

Here's mine after install ......

(I still have the door pieces to do in same perforated leather)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01594.JPG
    DSC01594.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC01596.JPG
    DSC01596.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 533
  • DSC01595.JPG
    DSC01595.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 525
fifrules said:
I've actually heard that the fitment is closer to 10/10, it just depends on who installs them.
9 is a fair score I think - not quite as tight as the OEMs but decent - fair comment though perhaps professionals might have done better & been able to make some adjustments
Bill says that they will tighten up somewhat once they get in the sun - haven't seen much of that for months since I installed them so we'll see what happens when we finally get some!

I'm looking forward to it but try not to think about it to much. Hopefully that way the time will go by faster and when they do come in it will be like a nice surprise for me.:smile:

I like them alot. I would want the red inserts to match the car color. Would this be a DIY project??

Waiting for mine to ship this week, but I think it was great deal. Also, anybody know a good installer in New Jersey. Will post pics when done. Bill, thanks for all the help. Frank

Back