• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What I miss most about NSXPO...

After being home for a couple days there is something missing - very real and very noticeable in its absence - and that's the sound of 100+ NSX engines. Sometimes there was just one you could hear in the distance. Sometimes during a track session you could tell when certain cars were approaching, and for sure when they were going towards turn one. During the driving events when we traveled together, the highway soundtrack was excellent, and from stock exhaust to test pipes and open headers...each car has its own sound, appeal and character - like fingerprints. The startup revs and acceleration sound of the 2017 NSX's are distinct, and I'm sure not too far away from their own mods.

Getting a group of these wonderful machines together has a background sound that is awesome when it surrounds you for 5 days. Combine that with the incredible people and great NSXCA association, and we do have something truly special.

IMG_4706.jpg

I'll admit - being a part of the team that put this on was amazing, an experience I won't forget. I learned a lot.

OTOH, I really wish I could have attended 2017 NSXPO. There were so many things I realize I missed out on, now.

Still, I am glad I was able to be a part of NSXPO.

You guys added to the fun! Thanks for the plate!.....:cool:

Wish I had taken the chance to meet you in person, as we have chatted before in PMs.

Maybe next time.

Your car was pretty awesome to check out in person.

Back