• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is everyone's occupation? -just out of curiousity

UNIX Systems Administrator for a large internet provider here in Atlanta.... what about you guys?
biggrin.gif
-E

I moved this thread from the "General" NSX forum to "Off Topic" - please use the General forum for NSX-related posts only.

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 27 July 2000).]

Computer animator. I originally said more, but it seemed strange to have such a detailed post when everyone else is being so general.

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 30 July 2000).]

Hey George, How much is your trust fund???
smile.gif

Must be a lot more than mine. I just saw your car the other day in Don's pace with your new wheels and tires. That muffler is hella loud, like straight pipe. R u sure u're not gonna get into touble???

Trust funds? I'm a "starving" artist. Care to make a donation?

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 01 August 2000).]

Y.A.C.G (Yet Another Computer Geek)!. Run my own hardware/software design company (www.gunnsys.com). That's when I'm not wasting time dreaming about my NSX!

Why do I always end up picking losers on the stock market?
frown.gif

I've met quite a few other NSXers now, and I must say I haven't seen any real trends in their careers. I've met video game designers, another CG artist, a musician, a dentist, a film producer, a retired guy, a couple of business men, and a few computer guys.

President and CEO of two companies:

G3 Systems, Inc. http://www.g3.com
A 7 year old Multimedia/Internet Design and Consulting firm that I started in 1993. Focus on Courseware conversion, business websited and e-Commerce, and systems integration for the US Military.

Universal Interface Technologies http://www.universalit.com
A 2 year old Software company that I just acquired 6 months ago. Owns the technology UIML (User Interface Markup Language) that is an XML derived technology that was recently licensed by Xerox and Dept. of Engery.

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
Y2K NSX #51 Yellow/Black

President World Sport Inc.
President ROPO Inc.
President Future Pros Inc.

World Sport - Manufacturer of sporting goods in Taiwan and Pakistan. Distributed mainly in US, South Africa & England

Future Pros - U.S. based soccer school. We contract European and South American ex-pro coaches and players to bring their knowledge and experience to the soccer playing youth of the U.S.

ROPO - Property management and develpoment company.

I am a student! Woohoo!
wink.gif
My dad, who owns the NSX, is Vice-President of New Business Development at Chattem, Inc.
smile.gif

------------------
Tara -- 96 PGT
[email protected]
-Yokohama 225/50/VR16 tires / GReddy exhaust / Hotshot Intake / K&N cone filter / NGK spark plugs & wires / Pioneer Premier CD player / two 10" RF Punch subs / Crunch V-200 amp
Tara's webpage!

Back