• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What non exotic car(s) are you currently drooling over???

I wouldn't mind getting my paws on a Sherp.

First half of the video I am thinking "that seams like overkill to drive over dead grass." Then the second half started and... I want one.

I'm thinking of picking up one of these as my DD when the lease is up on my RLX. They were over $240k new and a 2004 can be had for around $40k with low miles.
181398_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

I'm thinking of picking up one of these as my DD when the lease is up on my RLX. They were over $240k new and a 2004 can be had for around $40k with low miles.
View attachment 131000

You'll scare the crap out of your patients, they'll be afraid of what your bill will look like. Better to have a Prius!!!

My eyes were peeled too after seeing the low prices on early 2000 Bentleys at BJ

You'll scare the crap out of your patients, they'll be afraid of what your bill will look like. Better to have a Prius!!!

I'll park it in the Radiologists spot at my building. Those guys leave with bags of cash every night.

those bags are filled with a few ones, and lots of tissues.....and don't get me started on dentists....

Large Image_136.jpg

I just scratched my itch... i will have it in a week. jeff

View attachment 131000

Make sure to back into your private parking spot as the rear of that car looks like an old Hyundai and is hideous. You don't want your patients to get the wrong idea. Just get a Conti GT and be done with it.
Bentley Arnage T Blue Train 2006 4.jpg

Got a new itch.....loving the 4 series with M sport pkg

attachment.php

bmw-428i-velgen-vmb6-matte-gunmetal-wheels-04.jpg

4c59d569-7f46-981d.jpg

Hope to have one soon!!!

Last edited:
Drooling over the NA2 Coupe. You guys really consider the NSX exotic?

From WikiPedia:

Yes, I certainly would, and do consider the NSX exotic (first generation anyway). Less than 19,000 were made worldwide between 1990 and 2005, so that qualifies as 'limited production', and I'd consider it unusual. How many other mid-engine V6 powered coupes do you know of under $100k MSRP?

Last edited:
Should probably get one with better lighting.:friendly_wink:

Yes I should have put a light bar on the roof as it would have given that extra bit of lighting ( wink wink )

Their are that many roos on are roads over here you need as much lighting you can get

Last edited:
Yes I should have put a light bar on the roof as it would have given that extra bit of lighting ( wink wink )

Their are that many roos on are roads over here you need as much lighting you can get

I hear you. We have the same problem with deer here. I had a 79 Accord with four Cibie headlights (high beams were 100 watt) and 100 watt Cibie foglights. When all six blazing you could almost see the paint wrinkling on the car in front, if you let him have it (for good reason of course). Haven't seen better lights in a road car since.

ATS-V. Is that exotic enough?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ATS-V. Is that exotic enough?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

considering the question was what NON exotic daily driver type car under $50,000 , Im sure a slightly used one would fit the bill.

considering the question was what NON exotic daily driver type car under $50,000 , Im sure a slightly used one would fit the bill.

Yeah, bad choice of words.... probably should have said "is it drool worthy enough?"

I really like the lines of the coupe with the ATS-V grill and other exterior touches. Not sure if it will be legit for SE MI winters though....

PS 1 year old model are selling well under $50k despite $75k sticker.

Last edited:
Well, I finally pulled the trigger on the car I've been obsessing on the last several months.....

It's always a good idea to shop for a car when you don't really need the car.....cuz I scored a very nice deal by having the time to wait one out.

Had to drive out to Phoenix but it was worth the 5 hour drive.

Scored a 2015 CPO BMW 428i with M-Sport/Tech pkg Alpine White on Black with only 9,145 miles on her!!!

She was absolutely flawless!!! Like a brand new car for over 40% off original window sticker(which it came with):biggrin:

Only had her a week now but absolutely in love so far .....post more thoughts on it shortly

Can't wait to start modding a bit.:tongue:

40080836784_baa9ad7c1c_k_d.jpg

40080796454_fb3fa519ff_k_d.jpg

39933994215_c0239f3a6c_k_d.jpg

Updated.... HnR super sports with some new wheels and tires, black grill, rear spoiler, front lip and smoked side reflectors.

27225311337_fb691628a2_k_d.jpg

Nissan Pao. I'm in negotiations to purchase one. I love the thought that went into designing it. I love that, like the NSX, it was a product of the Japanese "bubble" era where JDM's were investing and inventing well beyond what they are doing today (and what was really logical). And I think my daughter would be the coolest girl in high school driving it if I can convince her it is cooler than a Nissan Juke.PK10-101537 (5) by Jill Viselli, on FlickrPK10-101537 (16) by Jill Viselli, on Flickr

I pushed the button and purchased the Pao. We drove from Greenville, SC to Orlando, FL and back in one day to test drive it and pick it up. We left at 7am on Saturday and got back at 2am on Sunday. Long day but worth it.

I ended up going through Frank at Hi-Rev motors, and I have to say the experience was fantastic. He had it inspected in Japan before he bid on it, and then insisted on bringing everything on it up to his standards before he turned it over to me. That included installing a new electric fan temperature switch, coolant temps sensor, spark plugs, distributor cap & rotor, transmission fluid & filter, and windshield wipers, rear hatch struts, and HID headlights. He also had the AC compressor rebuilt because it was squeaking and had the rear quarter panels and mirrors resprayed to fix scratches and sun fading that were pointed out in the auction's inspection report.

I've driven it every day this week and really enjoy the ride. It's "practical" top speed is about 73 MPH, so I wouldn't drive across the country in it. But it keeps up with traffic around town, has a really smooth ride, and runs like you would expect an early-90's Japanese car with 60k miles to run.

Here is a pic of the Pao on the car dolly when we picked it up and with my daughter (who I think will start driving it once she realizes how cool it is).

139 by Jill Viselli, on Flickr

144 by Jill Viselli, on Flickr

Back