• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what owners manual, toolkit,spare tyre pump, etc came with 91 nsx

Owners Manual

15624Picture_1462.JPG

Trunk Toolkit

15624Picture_1459-med.JPG

These are from my 1991...I think I am missing the eyehook for towing which should be underneath the screwdriver on the left

I did a search and found one that Ben recently posted with a pic of the toolkit in the newer models. Looks like the tow hook is not included in US cars since there is no cutout in the rear bumper to use it.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81042

Hi Big D,

Thanks for your help, your pictures and other information were just what I needed. Its reassuring to know that this site and its members are only a keyboard away. Again thanks, and bye for now.

Looks like the tow hook is not included in US cars since there is no cutout in the rear bumper to use it.
Correct. There is no "eyehook for towing" provided with the US cars.

I believe the toolkit contents are different in certain overseas markets (e.g. Europe), but the one illustrated above is correct for US cars.

What about the NSX travel bag that I can see sometimes ? I thought it was included with each cars sold in the US.

I believe the toolkit contents are different in certain overseas markets (e.g. Europe), but the one illustrated above is correct for US cars.

Indeed, in France I've heard that every owner received a NSX watch.
Though, I didn't see what it looked like...

Also, I think they didn"'t get the monel key, but only the regular with black plastic head one. And I never heard any French/european owner having the NSX travel bag in the trunk.

Back