• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What parts do you want to see?

I di djust post about the Magazine I want to try, but what I do is own SVA motorsports. In our company we do a lot of fabrication, and I was wondering if there are thing out there for the NSX you would like to see. We have a couple of things in the works, that you guys will LOVE!! I don't wan't to say what they are till I release them, but rest assure you guys will be the first to know!

Britney Spears!

Oh wait, I now see you were asking what parts we wanted to see; I thought you were asking whose parts we wanted to see.

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by GDFELLA:
I di djust post about the Magazine I want to try, but what I do is own SVA motorsports. In our company we do a lot of fabrication, and I was wondering if there are thing out there for the NSX you would like to see. We have a couple of things in the works, that you guys will LOVE!! I don't wan't to say what they are till I release them, but rest assure you guys will be the first to know!

I would like an invisible NSX body,chassis,wheels,tires,seats and all the other stuff.
I would like a bottemless fuel tank,and of course NOS tank.
I would also like a self cleaning so you definatly wont see it when in invisible mode .
Ohh yea I need one of those "hyperspace" buttons ,(like in the game Defender)
Thanks please send this stuff fast.
And I wan't a seniors discount,like 90% off. www.mynsx.com

How about some side skirts that are the exact same as the Wings West ones....only better quality, easier to install, maybe made out of carbon fiber??? I would buy them.

Dash kit
Ferrari like side skirt speed hole
tail lights
and shift knob , stick and the base

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690 "Sabrina"

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 01 November 2002).]

On sideskirt design, the Wings West design is OK, but I'd rather see something like the F355's where the intake "indent" is longer, mirroring the stretched out intake design of the NSX's side intake. Here is a crude rendering of what I'm thinking on a 2002, although I think it might work better on the older style cars if you could use the lower ripple in the door to act visually as the top of the lower strake.
SideSkirtsSmall.jpg

I'd also like the F355 undertray, complete with rear tunnels directing air around the engine and out the back. The Taitec front undertray is halfway there.

Originally posted by Reason:
On sideskirt design, the Wings West design is OK, but I'd rather see something like the F355's where the intake "indent" is longer, mirroring the stretched out intake design of the NSX's side intake. Here is a crude rendering of what I'm thinking on a 2002, although I think it might work better on the older style cars if you could use the lower ripple in the door to act visually as the top of the lower strake.
SideSkirtsSmall.jpg

I'd also like the F355 undertray, complete with rear tunnels directing air around the engine and out the back. The Taitec front undertray is halfway there.

You mean like the ones lecher's makes for the nsx and is sold at science of speed ?
http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Lechers

Originally posted by NSX247:
What do you mean by dash kit? Isn't there already trim kits, and replacement center consoles already?

I am thinking maybe they want a little high quality... just a guess.

Originally posted by NyC NsX:

You mean like the ones lecher's makes for the nsx and is sold at science of speed ?
[/B}

No, I don't like the front side vent of the Lecher's. I'd rather it tapered off at the front. The back end is good. Maybe the Letcher's and Wings West skirts can get together and have a nice offspring.

Although looking at the Letcher's it might work to have the bottom edge of the door line up with the bottom edge of the intake strake. Keeping it visually clean and all.

Thanks for all the input, is there anything else beside sideskirts and dash kits? The dash kits will be easy - I could definitly make a nice set, are you guys lookign for carbon fiber and brushed aluminum?

I'd like to see not just a dash "kit" but a whole dash made out of CF. Including the whole interior door sections. Not just an overlay but the whole dash made out of carbon fiber - now, that would be cool and light too.

Back