• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What R u up to mike?

For Sale: 1993 Silver/Black :frown:

so what r u up to mike?
will we still see u?
will u still be around?
where r u going?
u dont love us anymore?
r u cheating on us?
r u going to the dark side?
what's your next project car?
what?
what?
what?

here's my guess, your buying a new ride?
is it a....
F-car
Lambo
P-car
MB
BMW
Noble
S7
Bugatti
VW-Bug :biggrin:
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX-R

:smile:

For Sale: 1993 Silver/Black

so what r u up to mike? I'm selling my NSX to buy a Saturn :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Actually, I want to buy an 02+ NSX, the newer the better
will we still see u? I hope so!!!
will u still be around? That's the plan, unless you run me out of town :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
where r u going? No where for the moment
u dont love us anymore? Of course I do
r u cheating on us? I'll plead the 5th
r u going to the dark side? I don't think so, because I don't know how to get there :eek: :eek: :eek:
what's your next project car? It's a secret :wink: :wink: :wink:
what?
what?
what?

here's my guess, your buying a new ride?
is it a....
F-car No
Lambo No
P-car No
MB No
BMW I have one already
Noble No
S7 No
Bugatti No
VW-Bug Who told you?
NSX Bingo; Ding Ding Ding... give the man a cigar!!!
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX
NSX-R

Mike

u got me worried for sec.

cool. well good luck to you, hope u fine a really nice newer one.

because if u were not going back to an NSX i was going to try and persuade u even if i have to buy u lunch
IMG_0991.jpg

Smooth, that wasn't very smooth lol... your reply put me on the floor as I was laughing so hard.

Although, if you think my 93 NSX is a POS, you should see my 1993 Saturn :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The next time we both attend a meet with our NSX's, I'm going to park right next to you. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mike

Damn! It's about time you got rid of that ugly silver/black POS 93 :eek: :tongue:

Well, I was hoping as soon as my NSX sells, I was going to go up a few blocks and buy a Yellow NSX :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

uhh!!! I'll pass on the lunch offer :eek:

Mike

u got me worried for sec.

cool. well good luck to you, hope u fine a really nice newer one.

because if u were not going back to an NSX i was going to try and persuade u even if i have to buy u lunch
IMG_0991.jpg

Well, I was hoping as soon as my NSX sells, I was going to go up a few blocks and buy a Yellow NSX :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

uhh!!! I'll pass on the lunch offer :eek:

Mike

When u sell your ride and your going through NSX withdrawal just let me know and I’ll make sure that me and Romeo comes by your house and rev our JGTC so u can get your NSX fix :biggrin: :tongue:

Back