• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What was your favorite car(that you owned)?

I'm just curious as to what people say their favorite cars were that they actually owned. I've owned a bunch of cars in my life ranging from a 1979 Dodge Aspen station wagon to my NSX. But my favorite was a 1990 Honda CRX Si. Let me just say that if I had to choose between my NSX and a CRX I'd go with the NSX but the CRX was such a great car. It was simple with roll up windows and no power locks to break, it was only a tick over 2000 pounds which made it's 108 horse power enough to have some fun, it got great gas mileage, handled great, was comfortable, had lots of room inside for two....etc etc.

What do you think?

By the way the Aspen was a close second.:biggrin:

My old s2000. 500+ sc hp. Slaughters my nsx for comparision in every single way except comfort of a 6'2 male, the NSX wins that one but still my head nearly touches the roof.

My NSX, but if I didn't include the NSX I would have to say my SW20

i'd have to say my integras.. owned 3 of them.. all with jdm front ends.. just something about them front ends.. so damn clean... but now i finally owned my new favorite car.. the nsx.

Aside from NSX Integra Type R. I'm a serial owner and have had 4 Integras. I currently still have an ITR also. I'll never sell it.

This was my favorite car before the NSX, it is a 98 EDM ITR :)

DSC_6795.jpg

besides my first NSX, it would've been my GSR. KennethSK-that was a lot like how mine was set up. Milano red was my color back then.

The nsx and integra (type-r) are still pretty much the only cars, I've noticed that I still break my neck for. Especially when there's a nice female at the wheel :biggrin:

My 3rd Legend. Before i got rid of it the Nsx actually had the stay outside while the Legend got the garage, everyone thought I was crazy.
IMAGE_00054.jpg

My 92 Prelude Si. Loved this car so much. It was my 2nd car after my 87 Accord hatchback and I really thought it was the greatest car in the world.
I also learned a lot about working on cars and mods...in the end it had intake, header, exhaust, JG cams, adjustable cam gears, and a bunch of other stuff. Still would love to get another 4th gen prelude someday if I could find one that wasn't riced or rusted out...and yeah, mine had some less than tasteful mods on it, but I was 18 and this was before all the F&F craze hit :)

parkinglude.jpg

Last edited:
I've also owned a 1994 Integra GSR. It was good but never captured what I loved about the CRX. I replaced the Integra with a 97 Supra TT six speed. That was a great car but the NSX is better.

Besides the NSX of course both of my MR2's. I had my 85 for 10 years and put 220K miles on it and was a blast to drive. I used it for work, hence the high miles and what better work car than something that was so much fun to drive. The best part was I made money on the car. I was reimbursed about $400 a month, my car payment was $220 and averanged about $90 in gas so that was about $90 back in to my pocket each month. After it was paided off in 4 years then it became about $310 back into my pocket. Then I sold the car for 2K:biggrin:. Then I got the 95 and that body style was soooooooo good and it still looks good today, like the NSX. I sold it:frown: 5 years later after buying my 4Runner and the wife giving me soooooooo much grief about having both. But that started me on the path to the NSX and that's a story for another thread:smile:.

Probably my 1987 Audi 5000.

Ugly as sin, but a tank in the snow with electronic locking center and rear diffs coupled with Quattro, Heated alcantara suede seats, turbo, 5 speed, reliable and cheap to maintain to boot!

My FIRST! Around 16 years old and got my dad's "hand-me-down" 1963 Chevy pickup shortbed, 283 v8, 3 speed on the column. Would kill to have it again!

NSX notwithstanding, my 1987 CRX Si is right up there. We had some epic journeys together, including shipping it to Germany for a year and galloping around the Autobahnen.

My current '01 NSX without question. After that; probably the Unimog that I had many years ago.

Back