• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What year did Acura start putting the Vin stickers on all the body panels?

I see this 2000 model pic has them, but I have seen a number of 95-98 models and do no t recall seeing them on any. Was it 99 or 2000, or were all the cars I looked at supposed to have them?

Attachments

• 21_4.jpg
    21_4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 473
The link didn't work so I'll throw in my .02...I know my 94 Integra had the stickers on all the body pannels, I can't imagine that Honda would do that to only one model...so I will assume that the NSX had them as far back as 94. Anyone have any different info?

Sorry Nazi!! I was not getting any repsonses after almost 24 hours in the other thread so I thought I would try a different forum. Anyway, there has still not been an answer on this, and I am surprised! I mean, can owners not post the year of the year of their car, and whether or not these VIN's are in place?

Mine is a '91 and doesn't have these stickers.

Although I've put a few stickers of my own on the car - one for NSXPO '97, one for NSXPO '98, one for NSXPO '99, ... :D

Back