• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's the best nitrous kit?

Joined
21 May 2003
Messages
86
Location
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hi: im planning to buy a complete nitrous kit
but i really want to know what is the better
and i want to give the most horsepower posible
i have a 6 speed 99' stock engine.
also i need a good clutch too.

If you know guys let me know to get one.

Thank you very much for the support.
 
nsx_pr said:
Hi: im planning to buy a complete nitrous kit
but i really want to know what is the better
and i want to give the most horsepower posible
i have a 6 speed 99' stock engine.
also i need a good clutch too.

If you know guys let me know to get one.

Thank you very much for the support.


Doesn't really matter. Nitrous kits consist of a couple of electric solenoids, a bottle, maybe a fuel pump and thats it. There is not much thats different between all of the brands other than options to make the kit more enjoyable. I would prefer a NOS kit just because I have had good experiences in the past with NOS. HP is HP on nitrous no matter what brand it is.
 
nsx_pr said:
Ok. I don't know anything about nitrous.
any brand in particular in fuel pump, how many horsepower in a 3.2?

Thank you very much for the response.
Your car already has a fuel pump, no need for another :rolleyes: Nitrous is a great power adder done correctly. Do a search and you will see that BadKarma has a kit that is well put together.
 
SNDSOUL said:
Your car already has a fuel pump, no need for another :rolleyes: Nitrous is a great power adder done correctly. Do a search and you will see that BadKarma has a kit that is well put together.

I send a PM two times to badcarma but he did't answer me
because if he have a nitrous kit i will buy it.

Thank you anyway for the answer.

Luis
 
nsx_pr said:
I send a PM two times to badcarma but he did't answer me
because if he have a nitrous kit i will buy it.

Thank you anyway for the answer.

Luis

Luis, sorry you did not recieve a reply from my husband as he has suffered a a second major heart attack in the last 2 months coupled with a light stroke.he has been in and out of the hospital way to many times the last 10 months this poor guy has been through the grinder the last year a full right shoulder rebilt replaced with metal 8 broken bones shoulder, 2 heart attacks and a stroke,he has a shot memory from the attacks.he is bed ridden most of the time,walks with cane lost 40 pounds in the last 6 weeks.David would not like me airing the full depth of his medical problems but I still know he loves his nsx and all of you.he has a new kit boxed here at the house and a used kit he had put together right before his shoulder destoyed.he has had plans to sell these and give all his notes scematacs to a local speed shop owner in tampa who he thinks is a good guy to take over his kits and continue to be able for you guys to get them. he has a full time nurse now and I am very worried for his future.
luis I will ask david if he can sell you a finished kit that is boxed up if you still want one and I can ship it to you.I think it would make him happy and we could really use the money at this point.I still come on the forum and keep him up on things.he was very happy to have been on a few times lately but his cmputer mostly sits these days.
nsxlover,dave would want me to say hi to you,he told me to write you weeks ago I just forgot with all that has happened he would want me to say hi to todd at 2nrwork in tampa.hopefuly he will be back full time in the future but from my view he is broken man right now.hope he does not get upset with me for this letter but I dont want people thinking he does not care about nsx and the nitros
luis pm me back if you want and I will set up a talk with him on a good day if you wish to buy what I believe will be his last kit new one and I would like to know if someone wants the used build one,it looks like new.well up for work in 2 hours,david has a full time nurse right now andI have a new gift from david his insomnia. again dont be hard on him he hates to break his word as anyone that knows him will say
thankyou his proud wife Lin :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
 
WOW! I had no idea.

I really hope David is recovering very soon!
Send him my best wishes.

Mich
 
BadCarma said:
Luis, sorry you did not recieve a reply from my husband as he has suffered a a second major heart attack in the last 2 months coupled with a light stroke.he has been in and out of the hospital way to many times the last 10 months this poor guy has been through the grinder the last year a full right shoulder rebilt replaced with metal 8 broken bones shoulder, 2 heart attacks and a stroke,he has a shot memory from the attacks.he is bed ridden most of the time,walks with cane lost 40 pounds in the last 6 weeks.David would not like me airing the full depth of his medical problems but I still know he loves his nsx and all of you.he has a new kit boxed here at the house and a used kit he had put together right before his shoulder destoyed.he has had plans to sell these and give all his notes scematacs to a local speed shop owner in tampa who he thinks is a good guy to take over his kits and continue to be able for you guys to get them. he has a full time nurse now and I am very worried for his future.
luis I will ask david if he can sell you a finished kit that is boxed up if you still want one and I can ship it to you.I think it would make him happy and we could really use the money at this point.I still come on the forum and keep him up on things.he was very happy to have been on a few times lately but his cmputer mostly sits these days.
nsxlover,dave would want me to say hi to you,he told me to write you weeks ago I just forgot with all that has happened he would want me to say hi to todd at 2nrwork in tampa.hopefuly he will be back full time in the future but from my view he is broken man right now.hope he does not get upset with me for this letter but I dont want people thinking he does not care about nsx and the nitros
luis pm me back if you want and I will set up a talk with him on a good day if you wish to buy what I believe will be his last kit new one and I would like to know if someone wants the used build one,it looks like new.well up for work in 2 hours,david has a full time nurse right now andI have a new gift from david his insomnia. again dont be hard on him he hates to break his word as anyone that knows him will say
thankyou his proud wife Lin :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hey thank you and nice to meet you.
sorry for your husband my condolences hope and i hope your wife
gets better soon.
i send you a pm.
 
MAN!! thats unreal! Lin, thankyou for letting us know of this unfortunate condition. David has been a huge help to many people wanting nitrous for the NSX. Although I didnt use one of his kits myself, I always read his posts and referred interested parties to him for nitrous info. I am very sorry to hear this news. David, Best wishes to you my NSX Friend. :smile:
 
Lin,

My prayers go out to you and David. I was just up looking online for info on purchasing a NOS kit for my NSX next month. I eventually came across this link and remembered hearing of BadCarma before in regards to NOS kits from another NSX buddy of mine. I am sorry to hear about you and your husband's unfortunate events. My prayers go out to you. I will hold out my purchase until that Tampa Speed Shop can reproduce your husband's work. I will send a PM in a while just to check up on the NOS Kit and his condition.

I'm sure the entire NSXprime community wishes the best for you and David. I have seen many a post by him. I hope he gets well; I would like to see many more posts to come.

Wishing you the best

Kevin.
 
SNDSOUL said:
Nope, I sell diamonds. :wink:

your modded car could so kick my cars ass....so there :rolleyes:
 
Lindsy - Thanks for being David's voice we all truly miss him and you. Sorry you guys could not make it to our last event, the group asked about you two and they send their condolences. We hope to see both of you guys back in action in the near future!

Thanks also for the plug. David and I have been talking about the "BadKarma Safe Nitrous Kit" for NSXs. For all of those who followed David's posts and those of you who have this kit, do not fear, 2NR Werks is dedicated to keeping his legacy alive in this great community! David will be a part of all nitrous kits assembled for non-local customers and will be on-site for installs and tuning procedures. We stand ready to accept David countless hours of R&D and fine tuning and to be able to present this to our new customers and you dedicate customers of David's.

David will announce this merger (for lack of a better term) to the NSX community as soon as we are ready to provide superior service to fellow Xers.

In closing, again, thank you Lindsy for keeping David active in this wonderful community and I look forward to his recovery as well as all people he has impacted.

Todd
 
Back
Top