• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats Your NSX's Name?

for those who named their car, what is it? why? and post a pic!

as for me, im still undecided. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I call my NSX
MelloYelloBottle.jpg

John,

That thread is old. I didn't post back then.

Miner

No issues,I do think it is important for new members to see responses from older similar threads to tie the past and present,for some to see old members brought back to life who don't post anymore,and to show the power of the search:wink:

No issues,I do think it is important for new members to see responses from older similar threads to tie the past and present,for some to see old members brought back to life who don't post anymore,and to show the power of the search:wink:

True that. We can look back to the forum before it turned into NOPI.:wink:
Still the best resource for the NSX Community.

Miner

Yoo are so correct. It was really nice to see and read those previous post.

Thanks for the link.

Doug

"POS WTF BROKE AGAIN?" :tongue:

All my cars are sort of named by default because of the first car. It is a '93 civic hatchback. Because if its shape, people started calling it the Jellybean. Then along came the green Accord. What else could that be but the Greenbean.
Enter the silver NSX. Name?
The Mean Bean.
*sigh*:rolleyes:

A good friend of mine named my NSX as this was the the first thought she had on seeing it .... Stealth :smile:

Attachments

• NSX 079.jpg
    NSX 079.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 36
  • NSX 084.jpg
    NSX 084.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 32
I call it the X and for good reason. Everytime I fix something, something else breaks. So it's nothing more than a black hole money pit. kinda like my "EX"

lol:biggrin:

True conversation:
friend: what kind of car is that?
me: its an NSX
friend: does that mean anything?
me: yeah, it means a hole in the garage that you shovel money into.

:biggrin:

My nickname for my car: the batmobile (its dark and swoopy).

My wife's nickname for the car: the mistress.

Last edited:
Back