• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Wheel Poll

Which is the best-looking wheel?

• Work 17/17's

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • OEM Chromies

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • BBS LM 17/18's

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
#1: Work "since" 17/17's

since.jpg

#2: OEM 15/16's

battle.jpg

#3: BBS LM 17/18's

bbs.jpg

the bbs are the best of the three, mainly due to color
if the works were a brighter silver (contrast to the black) then i would probably like them best

Last edited:
the bbs are the best of the three, mainly due to color
if the works were a brighter silver (contrast to the black) then i would probably like them best

Its strange, in person they look black, but in photos they appear gunmetal:

sennamp4theory-img320x240-1208232849p1000064.jpg
sennamp4theory-img320x240-1208232818p1000063.jpg

I had to play with the contrast settings to get them close to their true color, but I wonder, perhaps they will change in darkness depending on the level of light present.

john,

so, you going to PAG saturday? tell me that your car comes back tommorrow?

I agree with the first ones being too dark. My wife says "it looks like someone stole their hubcaps" when she sees black wheels :tongue:
BBS++

Work Wheels are beautiful, I have still yet to see the OEM wheels painted white, I think that would complete the look.

John, are the work wheels the rezax model? Frank

On the inside of the rim, on the work wheels sticker where it says model, they're stamped "since" - the rear wheels (which are concave) also have a yellow 'roar' sticker on them. They're single-piece 5-spokes, weight is 15lbs and 16lbs, F/R.

The ricer in me likes the black ones ;)

Lol is this a trick question? BBS ftw.

The ricer in me likes the black ones ;)

LOL, +1 for BBS... I can always sell the SSR Comps back to you...J/K... I love them.

Back