• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels and Meals!!

All,

Looks like a good showing of great cars and food truck coming up. If you guys wanna get a caravan going showing our cars, I can set something. The event will be free, but you gotta pay for the food truck meals :) But they do have ridiculously good food, especially the Scoops ice cream

https://www.facebook.com/events/172044409585212/

i posted on the nsx california page as well. Let me know how many cars will show up so I can get us a spot.

i posted on the nsx california page as well. Let me know how many cars will show up so I can get us a spot.

My friend is the owner of MVP ~ it's a neat facility right off Montague which has good indoor B-ball leagues! :biggrin:

I have B-ball (not there but nearby) on Saturday but will stop by afterwards around noon. Not sure what car I will be driving but never been to one of these events since I always forget...haha

My friend is the owner of MVP ~ it's a neat facility right off Montague which has good indoor B-ball leagues! :biggrin:

I have B-ball (not there but nearby) on Saturday but will stop by afterwards around noon. Not sure what car I will be driving but never been to one of these events since I always forget...haha

The event is actually Sunday, s4play.

Back