• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels magazine covers new NSX

There's a four page spread on the new NSX in latest Wheels. Quite well presented article, and it looks superb in white. But I didn't learn anything that's not already in the international press, except likely price here: $350K.

I'll take two at that price :cool: !

Wheels cover May 2015

Also, for those elite NSX owners who happen to own a Bolwell Nagari (don't laugh, such owners do exist!) check out page 66 in the section "10 cars that shaped our nation"

Last edited:
Hi Sparky,

I have the magazine. Yes, the car looks sensational and Honda will probably shake up the established German and Italian offerings with its technology and performance. Really looking forward to seeing road tests.

One thing stuck with me the most after reading the article. Unfortunately it was a negative --- why is it to be $350K here when in the States it will be $150K???

US car prices are always way less than ours, partly because of our huge Luxury Car Tax added on any car over about $56K pluys there's also historical bulls**t about US market being bigger etc. either way, we lose out

Back