• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels !! Placing My Order help me choose...

Ok so here its... top or botton also the pic below is 20s all the way around, still deciding if I want to go 20/21 thank you and enjoy !!
3_1519958335790.jpg2001002_1519958305126.jpg

I like the top one. It's a cleaner look.

The bottom wheels look smaller due to the silver paint.

ttt

Also something to consider regarding sizing in case it matters to you...

Tire selection is extremely limited in the 21" performance category. There are many more options to choose from in 20".

Who cares what everyone says, it's your car, do what you want................that being said..............Top

Well we definitely want to see pictures when you do get the wheels mounted up! Going to look very awesome for sure.

Will do they will be done in 4 weeks... cant wait getting the car lowered this weekend, custom wing the following weekend !!

I’d go with a single piece wheel. But if I had to choose, it’d be Top. The machined barrels look a bit stance nation.

Excited to see the car with the new parts especially the wheels. Strasse makes some great stuff. Did you end up going 20/21 for fitment?

amgeater she looks amazing! This stance is what the car begs for. Did you go with only the SOS lowering kit or lift kit also? I want to lower mine I just can't imagine not having the lift kit as the car already hits driveway approaches as it.

That looks great, needs some scrape armor for the front bumper. Guessing you have the lift also but still probably would help not possibly destroy the front bumper.

Looks awesome! Love the darkened door handles with those wheels! Hard to tell in the picture but did you also darken the rear side markers or is it just catching a shadow? By far the best looking Curva red NSX I've seen.

amgeater she looks amazing! This stance is what the car begs for. Did you go with only the SOS lowering kit or lift kit also? I want to lower mine I just can't imagine not having the lift kit as the car already hits driveway approaches as it.

Thank you Sr. !! yes the stance is just right... and yes I did the SOS no lift kit. its not that bad what most of us hear hitting on the driveways is the mod flat/plastic things that come out under the bumper there is still clearence and so far so good no mayor problems in fact no problems at all and I pretty much daily drive the car.

That looks great, needs some scrape armor for the front bumper. Guessing you have the lift also but still probably would help not possibly destroy the front bumper.

Thanks !! yeah I dont have the Ilift kit and its not that bad its an exotic and they all have this kind of problems even with lift kits.. you have to learn how to pull in and out of places really not that hard..

Looks awesome! Love the darkened door handles with those wheels! Hard to tell in the picture but did you also darken the rear side markers or is it just catching a shadow? By far the best looking Curva red NSX I've seen.

Thank you for the kind words specially "the Curva Red comment" the door handles are wrap on 3M gloss black, and regarding the reflector no its stock nothing done to it so it must be light creating a shadow.. but now I may tint them lol !

Back