• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are you RIGHT NOW as you read this?.....

Originally Posted by Big_D
I'm in the San Fernando Valley and its about 80 degrees outside but the wind is howling at 40 MPH......Although earlier I was enjoying the day at the beach, in the middle of winter. Got to love socal. =]
I'm home commiserating with the wife about what the 3rd year of a drought will mean for all of CA. She's a planner in the state's water planning business and all I've gathered from her is that, long term, this drought may be subtly but distinctively worse for the state's economy than the budget disaster. :frown:

I'm home commiserating with the wife about what the 3rd year of a drought will mean for all of CA. She's a planner in the state's water planning business and all I've gathered from her is that, long term, this drought may be subtly but distinctively worse for the state's economy than the budget disaster. :frown:

Thanks, I'll sing shorter songs in the shower! thanks for the heads up!

The weather in Toronto is very cold now because of the rain I closed the fob store before that time. I like enjoying rainy days because it reminds my childhood.

Back