• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I buy Synchromesh transmission fluid?

Im wondering where I can find some gm/pennziol/whatever synchromesh and synchromesh friction modified. Ive gone to all the local auto shops and even gm dealership and none have even heard of it. Ive tried searching but havent found it yet, so im wondering if anybody knows an online source where I could order some.

vtecNSX1 said:
Nobody knows?

I have found the Penzoil Synchro Mesh at Autozone...
They did not have the friction modifier though... I will get that at a GM dealer..

I did search but I didnt find any places that sell it online. Oh yeah and the forum nazi can suck it :biggrin:

Amsoil just came out with a fully synthetic transmission fluid that is a direct replacement for the GM Synchromesh. The stuff works good on all the cars we've put it into so far. I'm putting it in the next time I change my oil. :biggrin:

vtecNSX1 said:
I did search but I didnt find any places that sell it online. Oh yeah and the forum nazi can suck it :biggrin:

Go to your local GM Dealer. I just put mine in yesterday, and it works great! 30 bucks for 2 FM & 1 Synchromesh. They probably jack the price on you, but the stuff works!

i got my synchromesh at Autozone... they also have it a chevy dealers and some mitsubishi dealerships (good for crappy DSM transmissions). Synchromesh is great stuff, helped shifting so much with my evo8 tranny

Back